BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

How long after the surgery can you use pore strips?
On a scale of 1 -10 how painful is it to get the stitches removed? Do you just feel tugging or shots of pain? (as you can tell, I've never had stitches before, I'm worried)

Plus, what's the best advice you guys can give us, if the doctors tries to pressure us into doing more procedures that we need to? If we refuse, then they won't do it - like in Uzura's case. I just have a slight feeling it might happen, I don't know how to react or what I would say. So if you guys think of something tactful let me know.

I don't want extra procedures....what to do?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess the ones they could recommend are

-paranasal implants
-fat graft
-forehead augmentation (sometimes a high bridge can't look natural if your forehead is really low, but that rarely happens)
-chin augmentation

so i guess you should try to prepare an answer for whichever procedures they could possibly recommend beforehand, and if they really insist, say you only brought enough cash for the ones you want. or if you didn't bring cash, say that it is out of your budget

and maybe as a last resort, make sure you have backup clinics to go to for consultations. and make it clear to them that you are willing to consider other clinics. if they think that you haven't researched otehr clinics, they might think that it would be easier to pressure you into getting more procedures

i completely agree with u. china is not the only place that has risks when plastic surgery is involved. like china, there are many unregistered and unlicensed plastic surgeons in korea, so u have to be careful there as well. research is very important. make sure that they are affiliated with hospitals if anything happens during surgery. there are many beautiful actresses in china that have had successful surgery in china. its not all bad.

hey im also interested in going to him. i checked out his site and the before and after are rlly nice. there is such a big difference in the tip after, very refined and pointy and thats what im looking for. he also does a good job at fixing protruding mouths. im also concerned cuz ive heard many horror stories in china. on his site he mentions that he has studied under Dr. Jung who is also a plastic surgeon in korea. well we all gotta make sure we do our research before we go to a surgeon. try going on forums and see reviews of ppl who went to the surgeon ure interested in.

hey thanks for taking the time to send me ure pics. ure very pretty :smile:

ure nose honestly looks great! the bridge does seem quite high but it is definitely going to absorb so dont worry about tht. ure probably not use to it since it seems like the nose job altered ure appearance alot. dont wrry u'll start loving ure nose in no time.

I dont know abt pore strips cos I don't use them but generally after 3 weeks ur nose won't feel so vulnerable already. I guess that is when u can use them.
on a scale 1-10, stitch removing was 3 to me? didn't really hurt, only those owner stitches hurt slightly more. but they won't try to remove everything if stitches already start fusing with ur flesh.. stitches will dissolve naturally after 2 to 3 months on their own.

for me, dr Jung didn't pressure me into doing other procedures. he only suggested me to do tiplasty tog with alar base reductions so that after the alar base is reduced, the tip won't appear bulbous. so it wasnt a problem for me. I guess you should tell the doc about what you aim to achieve and not aiming for a massive makeover? haha :smile:

Nooooo someone say this is not true!! I can't afford to lose any more hair :sad:

...people won't notice how nice my new nose looks if they're busy staring at my bald patches...

25th May???

There will be a couple of people going around this time! You are going to have loads of fun babe!

As for the credit card limit increase, most banks only limit increase to a fold, like if your limit is 5k, they will increase it to only 10k. Unless you have more relevant reason like holding a wedding.. blah blah..

I was thinking of buying an ipad when I get there but thats $$ i could be spending on skin treatments and eating. hmmmm need to think carefully about this...

Kain - that's really surprising, It's 16 for a joint card and 18 for your own card in AU. But at least with your dad along you'll have heaps of support and won't be restricted to budget! :biggrin:

Hi I found some reviews on Chinese forums about him, which is not much, but generally ppl say that those who does get treatments from him rarely comes back to the forum later on to elaborate on their experience, and they assume that its because they have achieved good results. However I'm skeptic about these forums as a lot of times, forum replies in china are really ads in disguise (I sps it's the same here)

I've have yet to find any complaints regarding him, but then again information on his is quite limited besides his site. Another thing that makes me worried about this guy is that he is located in not a major city in China e.g shanghai and beijing and I'm not sure if this might contribute to some kind of problem in terms of skills and legitimacy. Besides, he is not cheap at all. A year ago he quoted me 4500us for the nose tip only. For the same price I think I'm more happy to goto Korea and get s peace if mind.
:yahoo:

Hahahah, my thoughts exactly.

Has anyone here had any negative experiences with Banobagi? As of now that's my top choice, unless anyone has any unsatisfactory feedback. Feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable sharing on the forum. Thanks! :smile:

Btw thanks to those that replied to my post and also thanks to those that said I don't need surgery, its a big compliment. But I've decided to go ahead and get the surgery, its something that I think would change my facial features quite dramatically and I believe with the skills of Korean surgeons, the results should be pretty good and natural.

I am quite satisfied with my looks naturally, my eyes resemble Angela baby's (not vain don't flame) for those who want to get double eyelid surgery, consider using double lid tapes first, for some people (those with less fat located in the upper eyelid) it will eventually creat a permanent crease without surgery. This is from personal experience, I used to have very unoticeable double eyelid with the crease hidden underneath the upper eyelid skin that made me look single lidded, it was also very difficult to put on makeup. I used this double eyelid glue for about 2 weeks and they magically became permanent and now they look like Angela baby eyes :smile:.(since my eyes are quite big naturally) but I think normally ppl need to use it for 3 months or more to achieve permanent results.

I just want to fix my nose tip and protruding mouth...and I really want Angela baby's nose, I think it should suit me since my eyes and face shape is similar :smile: so yeah if anyone know Korean or Japanese doctors or even Taiwanese that does nose like that, please tell me.

Has anyone read koreanboys posts it makes me think again about VIP and the other clinics that ppl in Korea actually haven't heard of. Thats kind of weird I think I'm going to ask my Korean friend to do some research regarding the most popular nose job surgeons in korea locally and the average price charged. I mean didn't Koreanboys say that he got his chin and nose done for 5000? If you are still around, could you tell me if that price included nose tip? Thanks

Hmmm I would not mind going to korea at all. I have been wanting to go for a while but I have yet to find a plastic surgeon in korea that can produce similar results like his. :sad: have u found any clinics in korea tht have impressed u yet??
I think I would have peace of mind going to Dr Wang if I talked to someone who atcually went to him for their rhinoplasty. Plz feel free to share if u find any good clinics in korea. Angelababy is from china rite? I wonder where she went for her plastic surgery :P she is stunning!!