BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Yes, may. It sounds like many will be in VIP during that time so we can all meet up and compare noses! hahaaha.

Really?? I used to work for the bank and they never mentioned a maximum amount. There was this guy who loaded like $50,000 onto his card so he could go buy a car...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bump too but I do not know if its from osteotomy or what.

Have you asked Dr Kao about it??

i havn't read any negative reviews on them, but their fat grafting is pretty popular. they have this special profile thing they call 2 in 1, which is just the S profile line (forehead and nose)
i really like their aesthetic view judging from their after pictures. :graucho:

i dont think vip will pressurise anyone to do anything, i dunt think uzura was pressurised by joann. joann will only suggest n recommend what is needed on u to look better overall.

u may feel pressurized as u wasn't prepared or had gathered enough info on the added on procedures mentally n financially.

its your choice, i think paranasal + fat grafts go along with your rib nose will give a more 3D profile n overall balance, its not an EXTRA procedure, actually a good surgeon should do this if required so to achieve a better patient satisfaction. then again u can also do without it; but subsequently if u decided to do it after the nose job, it wull be more costly n more difficult.

that being said; by right; an upper lip surgery(not sure the technical name is) should be added too to correct the smile issue after a nose job. i realised my smile is quite stiff now. :sad:

I think your smile is quite stiff now cuz your nose is still not 100% recovered. It happened when I had my first rhinoplasty too. It takes at least a few months before you can smile naturally like before you had your nose done.

Hey guys....
Well I am going back to VIP tomorrow to HOPEFULLY remove my internal splints. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow, yay! My nose has healing quite nice aside from these 10 pus filled little pimples that are starting to cover my nose =X. I don't know if its my skin, but my columella scar is so dark =(. It seems the skin is kinda raised a lil' around where that V scar is. So it might be from the shadow.... I know its not keloid, cause I developed keloid scar from another incision that I had. But I think maybe the stiches were tugged a little to tight? Well hopefully Joann will be there tomorrow, so I can ask what I need to do. I think my radix is going down SLOWLY, either that or I am starting to get use to my nose. Although when I compare pictures now and 2 weeks ago its look the same. About the pressuring to have other work done.. Well I agree with rawdude, they will probably "recommend" other procedures to balance out your profile. When I first met with them, Dr. Lee did suggest that I do some fat graph on my forehead, but I declined right away. So if you truly don't think you want or need it, just firmly decline and JoAnn and Dr. Lee will respect your decision. Oh about dermatology clinics. I found one on Facebook, he seems to speak English quite well. Search him : TengTeng Skin Clinic. I don't know how much VIP charges for Fraxel but TengTeng charges 600,000 Wons. Which isn't bad...I don't think? I am suppose to go on some tours here in S.Korea hosted by www.seoul-mate.com. Its suppose to be a bunch of University students who aids free tours to foreign tourist. Hopefully I will befriend a bunch of them and will ask what their recommendation are. I know there are so many dermatology clinics here, and I bet there are many other cheaper ones. I will let you guys know what I find out, cause it seems like we all want smooth silky milky clear skin =0).

Oh..I remembered that someone asked me about my ear, and whether if it was deformed or whatnot? Ok I had cartilage harvested from both ears. I know my left ear is healed nicely and the incision is not that long. However my right ear from the back looks...kinda messed up right now. JoAnn said that Dr. Lee ran out of cartilage and had to go back to my right ear and harvest some more. It seems like there are 2 incisions site on the right ear and the scar is about 2X the length on my left. I still have 2 stitches behind my ear, hopefully it will be removed tomorrow. But from the front it looks normal =0).................Oh about the smile. Yea I know the first week I could barely smile, as only my bottom showed. But slowly I am able to regain my original smile. For those who has had their nose done......whether the outcome was good or bad. Do you ever just stop while looking at yourself in the mirror, and miss the old you? I mean miss the original nose that our parents gave us?

Lucky thing for me, I had forgotten how my original nose looks like n I don't want to picture that on my face ever again! Totally hideous! N besides if u really missed ur old nose that much, u can always refer to ur parents or siblings' nose. Then u may feel more console that u had a NJ afterall. =x lol!

hahaha. My father has a beautiful nose, he made the mistake of marrying a woman with an ugly nose. Most of my siblings take after my father, guess what, I got the short end of the stick, got the ugly genes from my mother. So frankly I dun miss my old nose too - but now sob sob sob ... looking into the mirror and seeing this post-op, swollen, "feel like a block of wood" thing, I'm not sure how I should feel.

And now, Destiny mentions pimples on nose. omg - my nose has been in a cast for almost 10 days, not cleansed, if I get the pimples later, gotta be salt on the wound. My skin is suffering too - imagine all the brusing and swelling and not having proper scrub/cleansing for so many days. I just took a piece of cleansing tissue and gently buff the skin while ago - lots of stuff got rubbed out of the open pores - omg

btw - I found this "Herb Day Cleansing Tissue" from The Face Shop - KRW1.500 for a pack of 20 sheets. Have been using it to cleanse my face in between the daily dressing at clinic. Gentle and effective, you should pick up a pack in Seoul and give it a try.

You had rib graft as well as having to use ear cartilage from both ears?? why do you need so much ear cartilage??

thanks. hopefully so.. the upper lips seems kinda dead yeah?

Hi Everyone I've been following this thread for a few months now and am a newbie from down under.... (Just wanted to acknowledge everyone properly- so....Hi!)

TBH I just really wanted to get this post in before "Kain's" big day in April. I've followed your posts (and they've been exceedingly informative so my many thanks to you before you go in) not to create any biased statements as there were many other informative posts. I was drawn to your posts as the problems you described or the enhancements you were striving for were similar to what I was seeking ie. paranasal/noble implants etc, (reduce paranasal depression and petruding mouth) chin implant and rib rhino.

I have not been following the forum for the last two months and was wondering if you decided on a clinic and Dr and if your still set on the same date. Would love to see some photos and a description of your experience once you've undergone surgery and (most certainly when your ready).

btw Me quoting you is completely irrelevant to my post- Just needed to grab your attention. :smile: