BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

ah thanks for reassurance. the waiting game is cruel

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't use ribs. Dr. Lee used septal for my tips and diced cartilage wrapped in fascia for my bridge =). I wanted just minor adjustment to my nose, plus my original bridge was considered "high" to begin with.

Thank you thank you for the detailed info. I really appreciate it.

Your smile is quite stiff? as in harder to use the muscle to smile? or the skin is stretched so it causes the stiffness in the smile? Did your smile changed?

Thanks for the advice Kain. I appreciate this a lot. I need to go look more into those procedures - I brushed across it while researching for rhinoplasty but now if it *may be need in conjunction with rhinoplasty, I have to research more about the risks and costs and whatnot.

I don't know what I would do without you guys! So informative. :yahoo:

the lower stitches?

Do you mind sending me B&A pictures? My surgery date is coming up in less than 2 months, so after I am willing to send mine's to you. Let me know, and I will PM you my email address.

LMAO. sorry to burst your bubble. But if you see some super stars that have had PS and look at their kids.. makes you wonder :wtf:

hi THERE,

So have you decided on your doctor or clinic?
What kind of surgeries are you looking at?

G'DAY MATE! (fyi we really don't talk like that)

Can't get over the fact that your 19... the 19 year olds I know aren't .... as errrmm.... well lets just say they're pretty stupid.

Thanx for your kind reassuring response, made my day.

Phew glad I got that off my chest, Now I can live vicariously through your experience at VIP through this forum.

and not feel like a stalker.

Hi Gurly!!! (it feels so good to be acknowledged)

I'm not too sure on the clinic or surgeon. But The surgery I'm after is a rib rhino, chin and forehead enhancements...

What abt you darl?

okie sure... PM me your email address or you can leave your email add here :smile:

Hey guys...

Finally had the internal splints removed today. Rawdude..your right It wasn't as bad as I thought; I was so scared I had to take a pain pill this morning before I left =0). Now that the splints are out I can actually view my nose from the inside, there are (dissolvable?) stitches everywhere inside. Wow, it goes it show DR. Lee totally reconstructed my nose. Does anyone know if we post pictures on this forum if we can remove it like a week later? I want to post pictures up from to let you guys see the progression, instead of having to send out 20 diff. emails =0). ***Anna if your reading this maybe if you feel better, we can go out to eat this weekend before you leave?? Do you have a Korean phone number?

upload it to imageshack.us (make sure to make an account) and it will let you delete pics from your account whenever you want. just post the links here and delete them when you're done showing them off

hello, eh? (canadians don't really talk like that either =P)