BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

`
`yeh maybe its due to tip still swollen, upper lip seems TIGHT. i read before: usually nj is to be done with a lip surgery to balance the smile profile.

idk . shall wait n see after it subside.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had revison rib rhino. I will be 4 months post op next week.
You have come to the right thread!!!!

Ya that will be great!!

I wanted to show my Before and After picture as well, ( Not just the after) so you guys can actyually see the improvement aftermath.

But, it is just so hard for me. ok im so lazy nowadays, upload, crop, blah blah here and there...

OK thanks Kain, going to imageshack later.

Hi Des dear,

Just wondering how come you will choose this method? Seems like alot
of work compared to goretex or silicon sheets.

In my mind the procedure sounds like some roll up bun.

I saw on youtube where the doctor diced up the ear cartilages. Really looks like a mash of minced meat. Is it like that for your case?

Well, honestly when I compare pictures now (3 weeks) Vs. (1 week) it seems to look the same? I had a hard problem getting use to my eyes the first week, hence the depression. I guess cause my eyes were swollen to and my radix was a wee bit higher it tugged my eyes down and made my eyes seem super close. I look so animated, like an animated elephant =T. I would still like for it to be a little lower. Other Koreans LOVE my nose, I guess their idea of beauty is a high bridge? I know every time when I am at the clinic, I always have to let the patients examine my (thumbs up) nose =0)..language barrier. But I did meet catlover88 for the first time today, and she agree that my radix was a wee bit high. So it was nice to hear someone agrees with me.

Well actually JoAnn was the one who recommended fascia to me, I had no idea what it was. Honestly I went to 4-5 PS for consultation in 2 days. I had no idea what to expect going into it, I didn't really do my research as much as I would like. I walked into the consultation room with no expectations. I know Dr. Lee ask me what I would like to have done, but I told him that he was the expert and hear what he has to say first. We all agreed that my bridge was higher than most, and that I had a deviated septum. I don't even think JoAnn or Dr. Lee once mentioned ribs. But silicon was also an alternative, it was a lot cheaper too. But JoAnn lectured me about the use of autologous tissue; less infections etc. So I agreed to what JoAnn recommended. Umm..I really don't know about the mash of minced meat, I haven't really sat down with them to know what all I did. I don't even know how many mm were raised or what was done =X. I guess when it gets a little slower I can sit down and talk to JoAnn.

I would agree that using autologous materials is always good!
Well, the video that i saw was used for a patient's saddled nose bridge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO9Qb8Jf1tM
yours could be a total different approach to this.

You are so lucky to have a high bridge!!

So when you touch your bridge now, does it feels hard or soft? can you feel the fascia? I really like your tip.

eh cousin; those r foreign implants; ofcuz dunt have! lol

but RIB is like our own fused to own. i wonder if our DNA works that way? no?

omg not flirting! dunt get it wrong. we r toking about our own individual children .. not anyone and myself ok? lol

gesus
lol

wait a min ,were u jealous? < ( dats not flirting too!)

lol

Has anyone had any experience with Dr Mai Tu Thanh in Orange County CA. I know a few people who have gotten their eyes and nose done by him. All their eyes look great and the crease is large but natural looking. I just called for prices and eyes are $1500 and nose if for $3000. Since I'm coming from out of state, they were going to give me a 10% discount.

Please let me know if anyone know or have heard or even done surgery or consulted with him.

I was planning to have sugery as a 30th bday gift to myself.

Thanks!

Haha I wish this were true, but I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. Your DNA is written already, and won't change now just because of a nose job (even if it is autologous). The only way of giving your child a chance at a nice nose is to marry someone with a beautiful honker ;)