BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I was checking out VIP's before/after pictures just now and I really like their aesthetic view. Their noses are natural looking, not TOO drastic, but still very cute. However, the after results for facial contouring are a little too subtle for me... I prefer the results from Banobagi and other clinics more for that. Do you guys think it would be okay to do the procedures in different locations, or should they be done all at once?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i thought you and Me goreng has something going on there ;)))

Heya momo, are you gonna be there on April 25th? or May 25th?

If it's May i'm gonna be there as well! :biggrin:

thanks for whoever pointed out the 5% charge for using a credit card. (i can't find your post anymore)

joann didn't tell me about it until i emailed her -_-
its a 5% charge by the bank for using a foriegn credit card. 5% is a lot (almost 1k usd) so idk why joann didn't tell me about it before. she did mention that i could transfer the money wirelessly though, to avoid the 5% charge. does anyone have experience with this? should i feel safe transferring over 10k like that?

glad to help :biggrin:

I'm also thinking of transferring my payment over. Feel unsafe bout carrying so much cash n still gotta think where to hide them since the carry limit is like usd 10k?

Emailed Joann regarding this. Will update the forum when I learn how to go about this. =)

I was asking around about that too. Looks like most people paid with cash. JoAnn gave me the bank info but it's addressed to Dr.Lee's daughter who lives in the States. The clinic supposedly has access to it. She said they usually advise American patients to transfer money to that account because there had been problems in the past transferring to their account in Korea.

I might pay mine in cash, but I'm not comfortable carrying so much with me. :/ What to do, what to do.

This surgeon is married to one of the housewives in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. LOL. I'm addicted to reality tv shows. :biggrin:

that sounds really suspicious lol -_-
but i guess it sorta makes sense

Honestly, I would never just transfer over 10K to someone else account just like that. Ahh reminds me when I loaned one of my "good" friends 2K, yeah...never got that back =X. Anyways, why don't you bring the majority of the money that you need and you can pull out the rest in ATM here? That is what I did, I called my bank and ask for a increase in my ATM withdrawal (my max was 500.00). But they usually give you 24 hrs to withdrawal however much you requested. On a side note my surgery cost was 5K USD I also ask JoAnn to quote me in KRW which was 5.5 millions. After I trade in my USD for KRW I saved about $60 =0P. Your welcome guys..maybe you guys can take me out to eat when your here =)

Yeah, surprisingly his wife is super successful on her own! I know I don't have access to american channels here. But this website http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/ is amazing! They usually update all the shows right after it airs. Absolutely free, and you don't have to DL or install anything. I am so happy I found that so I can catch up on all the shows I miss since I moved to Korea.

BBgurly.... You know my bridge is starting to get pretty soft. Well..compare to the first 2 weeks. The tip is still kind of hard. But everything is settling in quite nicely. =0)

One more thing...for you guys that plan to come over here within the next couple months and if you have allergies, PLEASE bring your medication. Flowers are starting to bloom and with the mix of yellow dust it can affect many many people. My husband has hives looking thing all over this body, and has been coughin out gunk due to the weather. Many other "Americans" here are affected as well...just fyi. Oh about the 5% increase, yes I read that to! It the Krn government not the banks. I think you can google it and it will bring you to the newspaper article. Good luck guys..

My NJ itself is going to be usd9900. So it will be difficult for me to bring cash over? What do you mean by trading in USD to KRW actually saved you $60? Was it because VIP charged slightly less when in KRW?
I don't quite get it with the exchange rate and then the bid-offer spread. Always a headache when it comes to conversion of currency! =x