BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I don't know if VIP charges less when quoted in KRW. If anything you can just ask JoAnn how much it would be in KRW, since you already know how much it would be USD. Then on that day you can do some calculations to see what would be better deal. My husband gets paid a fixed USD rate. Every month we have to pull out USD and take it to this one exchange place and trade it in to KRW. Because the exchange rate changes daily we get a different amount back each time. I am pretty sure you will some some if not a lot more money if you pay in KRW instead. But the place that you exchange your money will probably charge you some %. THe place that I go to is not a bank, and is owned by a couple so their fees are not as high. Hope this helps...I mean personally, I would bring 9900$ over. Its just less of a hassle, plus your authorized to bring up to 10K. As long as your careful and not have this look on your face & expression like OH I HAVE 10K CASH, then I think you should be fine =). My mom actually sewed a pocket area on my dad underwear, and that was where he stashed his money. Worked fine =0)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that does sound suspicious. I just did a wire transfer to Taiwan for school and it didn't seem like much of a problem at all, I wonder what kinds of problem they are referring to?

Then again, as Kain said that it makes sense if the bank is here in the US and the daughter is here to the US so the bank account just might be under her name???? For one, international wire charge fee is EXPENSIVE! unless using western union???, but still, expensive. I did my wire at my bank and that cost me $65.00. I almost S*** my pants. But supposedly if you're doing an international wiring it takes about a week to get to the bank overseas, because the transfer goes through several different banks before getting to the final bank. It takes a week or so. so confused. Anyways,

So, I think that I might just bring cash with me too?????? Or should i just take a chance and pay partial here to avoid exchange rates fees? and then pay the rest there? would that save some fees?

Since the bank is in the US? AHHH!:shrugs:

Do they charge any fees to take out money from the ATM? I was thinking of bringing cash and go to the bank and exchange it for Korean won.

Thanks for the link btw! lol! His wife is crazy rich! I sometimes watch it on icefilms.info but you gotta download a lotta crap in order to get it to work. But they got buttloads of movies and tv shows.

It depends which bank you have for the ATM withdrawal fees. I know I have 2 diff. bank account: US Bank, Bank of America & USAA. I know USAA does NOT charge for atm withdrawals; well they waive up to 10 times. ITS AMAZING, I know normally many military families goes through USAA, but I think regular civilians can apply for their checking account. @Milkyway, yes I would just bring cash here. Ask JoAnn to quote you in KRW, you will probably save a lot of money! Well maybe a few hundred bucks =0)

Yeah I don't know.. is there a fee to exchange currency at the bank over there?

You can ask JoAnn for the Korea account. She offered to send me the Korea bank info knowing I was uncomfortable with the one in the US. But maybe JoAnn's right and we might ending up running into problems.

Maybe we can put money in one of these and shove it under our clothes when we travel there.

http://a1472.g.akamaitech.net/f/1472/124/36h/img.ebags.com/is/image/im2/70772_1_1?resmode=4&op_usm=1,1,1,&qlt=80,1&hei=280&wid=280

Erm, would they b able to see my secret compartments thru the body scanners? My nj is 9900usd, bt considering my expenses n stuffs, it is highly likely to exceed the 10k limit. Anybody knows what will happen if they found out that I'm bringing more then the limit?

I think u have to declare at customs if u bring more than 10k. if not, you shd just bring 10k and withdraw the rest there! :smile: and why is ur nose job so expensive??? what procedures will u be doing??

Mine is a atas nose. *sighs*

Lol!

Wat difference would it make whether I declare or not? As in, should be quite a straight forward thing right..? Because I'm going to have ps in your country, which u guys r well known for it, that's y I need to bring these cash..? Sounds v logical to me! Idk?

Ohhh ic.... WOW I have a billion questions to ask you Buuuuuuut...

I'm gonna quickly read the thread to avoid directing any repetitive questions your way...

Buuuut any regrets so far? :biggrin:

lol; i dunt know if anyone knows im serious or not seriously. i dk. lol
wat do u think.

maggie qqq maggie qqq maggie qqq! * chants* I WANTTt

I think that's just to avoid the taxes in Korea.. that's pretty dodgy.. lol

Yes, I am sure you can get all your answers from this thread. It is so informative. But of course, you can PM anything you wish to know more about.

SO far, I love my nose although it is still swollen.

:P