BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

So, if I get a KRW estimate from JoAnn, I can take my 10k USD to Korea and exchange it for KRW and save money? YAY! Do you know if there's a limit to how much money you can exchange at the airport?

Last time I was in korea, I walked around the back alleys trying to find a shady Korean grandma offering the best exchange rate. But I don't think it'll be a good idea to do that with over 10k this time around :P

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, It's may :smile: Yay! When in may are you going??

Everyone's been so informative about the money matter! I was really worried about taking so much US$ with me but it sounds like no one had a problem with it :smile: Going to ask JoAnn for a Korean won quote too. Thanks heaps everyone!! Great to know they have safe deposit boxes too XD

Most likely you will save money if paid in KRW. The dang currency rate keeps getting lower and lower though =T. Favor guys...................please keep my name and "quote in KRW" a secret. HEHE, I don't want JoAnn to give me the evil eye every time I go see them. I have no idea where it would be best to exchange money, although I am guessing the bank will charge a lil' more. About the limit..well I exchange my 5k at one time. If you worry, just break it into 2 or 3 visit.

Haha promise I won't name names! x>"<x

Did anyone have to /try haggling when they went shopping?? I'm practicing my haggling voices (demanding, pitiful, whinning etc)... only problem is I won't be able to understand what prices they'll be pitching back at me hahaha

aigoo

Hey Jesse00, thanks so much for those sites.
I had no idea tht there were many halal resturants in korea. A lot of them tho were middle eastern and indian cuisine. I can get enough of tht stuff in canada haha. I wish there were some halal korean style resturants. Guess I can juss eat seafood tho:smile: thnks for the help.

macdonalds kfc pizza hut same stretch as VIP clinic towards apugeong subway is your safest bet. situated at the cinema building.i dunt really think there is any muslim food else where.. ucan try the thai food left hand side same stretch of officetel tho.

for hala korean food, maybe u can look at the korean fast food stop same stretch vip towards apugeong too..not sure if they r halal tho..

KRAZE BURGER hala? idk. they have some there too. OMG FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!!

aiiishiii, i tried that . it all depends on where n how and who n weather. lol

try english- it wont work.
u speak korean- may work
some sales r china peep. so if u speak mandarin. may work.

try winking n flirting - HMMMMMMMMM

not easy.. most of the prices r quite fixed.

gd luck

sorry u r from sunny island ? if those, those belts pouches can be purchased at pharmacies , drug stores. but not very gd quality. i recommend putting them in your jacket;inner slip pocket. belts may get cut or slipped off.

I was thinking of wrapping it around my body, like over my shoulder and wear it underneath my clothes. LOL! Do you think that would work?

I'm gonna be there from May 17-28 :biggrin: Maybe I can come visit you before & after your surgery!

My thoughts exactly! haha.

Insurance covers operations overseas? If yours does or you find out, let me know what insurance you have. I didn't know some health insurance would cover operations overseas. hmmmm...interesting.