BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also has anyone looked at the VIP B&A photos and see that the skin and nose is super oily looking? why is that? is that medication on the skin? or why does it look so shiny and oily? Just wondering.

Honestly if this is your first rhino you WILL REGRET it when the cast comes off. I was bombarded with emotions the first 2 weeks; I think I even had a mini break down. But it is getting better, I think? As many of you know who reads my post I had probs. with my radix. Because of that I think I don't recognize myself, as the nose job made me look completely different. It made my eyes a little closer and my eyes are "tugged down" a lil'. But all in all, comparing my old profile pix to my new I think Dr. Lee did a great job. I LOVE my new profile view, the front I still need to get use to. Hher, YES MY NOSE IS SUPPPPPER OILY. I mean I never had beautiful skin to start off with, I deal with combination type skin. But every morning when I wake up its seems like my nose is dipped in Vaseline/oil. Even throughout the day I deal with my oily nose, but I am able to blot it. I hope this is temporary =0).

I am starting to love my new nose too.. its almost 6 weeks post op now and most of the swelling has gone down... the radix is not as high i think or maybe I am getting used to it.. I did the same and compared my pics to my 2 weeks post op pics and it doesn't seem to be much difference but I think my nose looks 'softer' now?? not as stiff as before.. but I didn't have the same problem where my nose gets super oily..

hahaha That's simultaneously hilarious and awful. I hope that will stop after your body gets used to it over time.

How many mm did you raise your nose? I'm worried that I'll have the same reaction as you and not recognize myself afterward. I want to still look like me after the surgery... Only better haha. I hope my doctor can understand and listen to what I want and not push for me to get like an inch added to my nose :P

will do very well hiding the money, but wat if someone wants to stab u n stab thru the money? :X

ok serious: its ok, just make sure u wunt be using themoften as gonna be hard time taking cash out if u sealed them around your shoulders underneath clothes like that. lol

i paid full cash upfront to VIP on 1st day to try lessen the burden. up to u.

u wunt want to hide money after your surgery, idk, too much to care abt. i just leave my money pouch openly on the desk n leave the officetel just like that. nothing happened. :X

Milkyway you're not staying there long at all! Haha yes we should all meet up and recover together XD

I remember the first time i went overseas by myself (mind you this was years ago) and my mum made me wear all my money in one of those pouch things that strap around your waist and the pouch sits on the front... made me look like a pregnant 17yr old. This time i want to be stylin' so am looking into milkyway's idea - strap over my shoulder XD Maybe when all my money's gone i'll wear it outside of my clothes like a pageant sash ^ ^b

I'll be blowing my savings too so here's to hoping i look GORGEOUS afterwards keke.

Rawdude!!!

Since you had the FCR peel done, can you elaborate on what it is? Is it like a chemical peel, is it laser? Any info would be great!! Oh yeah the downtime, did it peel after wards. The results, is it more superficial peel? Did you notice an improvement on your icepick scars?? HEhe I just got quoted, and I wanted to know if this is worth it!! Thanks

its not exactly a strong peel. honestly it just feel like a normal Do it at home mask thingie. they put on stuff on your face massage. wait for dry then peel off and did alot of after care for u. NO downtime. NO laser NO kind of pain at least i cant remb any.

not sure if u can do it anywhere else tho.

if its affordable, just try it :smile:

oh really? if u need help with some bruises on your face, just call me. lol

LOL. Now you're just scaring me! :sweatdrop:

LOL! You're mom made u wear a fanny pack! i miss them actually. So retro!

YEA! i'm debating whether i should extend my trip! But i ordered my tix already! :sad: