BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rawdude are you offering to give me more bruises??!!!!

Milkyway you should definitely extend your stay if possible! At least stay for 2 weeks, will it cost a lot to change your ticket?? if i remember correctly it costs $50 to change mine??

are u asking me or are u requesting me? lol

kain was right just wanna touch up on y our bronzer lol

wire is fine,

if its the trust issue: look plenty of us had trusted VIP with our lives. wats money?

if u are talking abt the technical issues:

no guarantee: not sure if it the money will go to the right person :X

that servant u r talking abt sounds like the greatest dad ever.

Hmm...I thought so. I wanted and need a strong peel =T. Well its not really affordable to me =0)! I guess I will just have to pass on the FCR. Thanks for your feedback though!!!!!!

how much were u quoted for FCR at vip?

Well I think it was 500USD. But since I had my nose done there, she will charge 400USD, this includes vitamin, and some whitening mask. She never gave me the price for fraxel, didn't you get that done there also? But yeah I will just invest my money on fraxel or some sort of laser resurfacing peel :P. Then I will be B.E.A.U.T.I ful.............keke.

*taeyang 123 - sorry I wasn't able to helpout but I think it was pretty well
answered by Jesse00 n Rawdude .tnx guys. I wanna recommend u the Galbi tang aka beef ribs soup.but u have to double confirm with Joann if its Halal .No worries once u're there at VIP as they deal with so many foreigners should be able to pinpoint whatever u need :smile:

*Destiny - u must be joking, your skin is so fair and flawless..
Hmm.. those who have seen u in person over at VIP will agree with me.
Hope u healing nicely gal :smile:

erm u r already beautiful yeh. fraxel needd abt 3-5 sessions depends on condition. yours maybe 2? i only did once.

need to go back n do moreeeeeee grr

Be VERY careful with fraxel dearies...
I went through a session of fraxel and it was disasterous!!!!!
If you are skin is prone to hyperpigmentation, STAY away from fraxel.
I ended up with PIH all over my face and now my face is in much worse condition than pre-fraxel.

My mom, on the other hand, ended up with beautiful results.

So... my mom jumped on the ps wagon and she wants to come with me to korea
and get a face lift of some sort. It seems like everyone here's relatively young, but if you
have any experience with face lifts or suggestions, it would be much appreciated.
Those of you who were at VIP, were their clientele mostly young people or did you
see older women as well???

a fre done facelifts there.

one guy aged 45. done it at vip. and he looks like 30 . a fren of mine.

oooh...
so... if i'm 32, i can look 17??!!!
hahahah :P

i'm sure my mom will be happy to know that she can look like she's in her 40s again :happydance:

i wonder how experienced dr. lee is in doing face lifts...
it'll be really nice to get my rhino and my mom's face lift at the same clinic :smile:

I saw a young Korean girl in her early twenties n I was shock when Joann told me the woman is actually in her Fourties..! I almost past out !!
I even went behind her ears to check out the face lift scar.. It's really there..:nuts: