BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hmm....to those who has had rhino. Did you ever had any nosebleed? The other day I vomited (soju) and my left nose bled. I mean it wasn't a cup like MMT =0) but it bled enough for me to be worried. Well today it bled again after I sneeze really hard. It has been over 4 weeks since my rhino. Do you all think its an infections? Cause I would think all the stiches and incisions are healed? I know FOR SURE its not a "regular" nosebleed cause I never had one my whole life. I would email JoAnn..but it takes so long for a reply, I am going to wait till Wednesday (5 days) until I go to the clinic.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny, you are lucky to live near VIP and can go back to have them check on you regularly and when you have complications. Please let us know why you were having the nose bleeds so we can take preventive measures too.

I hope things are getting better for you. Is it because your nose is dry? I was reading an article somewhere that nosebleeds after rhinoplasty may be due to a dry nose. Unless it's wrong..or something about thinning...either way let us know. I'm curious too!

So many scary complications afterwards, makes me wonder if getting one overseas is a good idea since we can't go back regularly when we have a problem. Hmm...

Okay, I'm going to take a shot and hope & pray that when I make that wire transfer to the US account, that everything goes well.

Hi destiny1682, I wouldn't worry about it too much. The force/pressure of vomiting probably caused a small blood vessel inside your nose to burst. A friend of mine always gets spotty red marks on her face (small broken blood vessels) upon vomiting. I also know someone who would get frequent, almost daily nosebleeds after surgery. She didn't have an infection.

Although your incisions are healed, the tissues inside your nose are still more sensitive than usual. To try and avoid more nosebleeds, you could try to sneeze through your mouth only, and not blow your nose until you see Dr. Lee and Joann. But again, I wouldn't worry too much, and I don't think you have an infection. Of course, if it gets a lot worse, don't hesitate to call the clinic.

Yes i had them!!

After i came back about a week, my nose turned stuffy after a hot shower.
I thought i had blocked nose and tried to blow them out. After a few blows, a big Lumpy clot of blood came out from the left nostril.

It is quite a big lump, much bigger than my thumb. I wasn't afraid or anything because i think it is just the blood that has clotted inside your septum for since after the surgery.

Wow BBgurly you have photos of that?! Hehe

Actually, would you mind sharing your post-op photos (not the blood clot) ;) with me? May I also ask mintminttang, destiny1682, sunnyxoxo, and anyone else willing to share?

I promise to keep them confidential. My email is: kireihana2012 @ gmail.com. Sorry, can't pm anyone yet. I would truly apprectate it! I am seriously considering surgery at
VIP as well.

I have consulted Dr Grigoryant but the clinic is very crowded so you may have to wait a long time for your turn. The doc is nice and he can do cartilage for the bridge but so far I haven't got the courage to do.

Have emailed you ;)