BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey all!!

Anyone will be in Seoul from 18 to 22 April??
I'll be there for a short holiday!!

Let's meet up for coffee & shopping!!

Destiny1682 & megoreng,
wanna meet up?
i'll be staying in Myeondong. :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't a 5% fee with credit card as well?

i'm gonna ask joann if i can pay in CAD by credit so i don't have to pay a conversion fee

and my dad's credit card doesn't charge comission if it is paid on time/pre-paid

joann is also being rather insistent about paying by wire. it probably has something to do with tax evasion =$

Would it be possible to get your email to ask you a few questions about our doctor recommendations in Korea? Thanks so much

Being a eurasian, I notice straight away when an asian person (male or female) has had a nosejob.If you do decide to get one, I think subtlety is the answer. Some of my friends have had nosejobs and on some of them it looks great, on others I just miss their cute button noses and wonder what this great big fake honker they acquired is?? Good luck!Post pics of before and after when you get it done!

idk, joann said they don't charge if you transfer to their account. they probably launder it or something :P

i guess they don't charge because they save money by evading taxes maybe

BBgurly, thank you for sharing with me! You really are a hot mama! ;) Sent you an email, too.

kain, I'm so excited for upcoming surgery! Good luck with your exams, I'm sure you'll do very well! I look forward to hearing about your experiences in Korea and following your results... :smile:

sent to you too :smile: