BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

and to everyone out there!!

how many days after operation before we can wear spectacles/sunglasses over the nose bridge???

I was told 1 month and it has been more than 1 month but to be on the safe side, i wanna confirm with you guys!! i dont want to have any marks on my nose :P

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure if anyone replied you yet.. haha :smile:
as you know, i had my nose job with him.

I paid using cash. I'm not too sure about other forms of payment. You can email them before you go over if you do not plan to pay by cash.
Have sent you the pics :smile: hope you will have a great trip and of course a successful surgery ;)

everyone: joann replied mentioned radiation plume is blowing elsewhere away from korea; life and business as usual but just be vigilant and be responsible for your own safety; take precaution.

about the cash n all: i have an opinion; just bring the whole stack and go all in OTC . be steadfast n have confidence with your decision. everyone loves COOL people and they will appreciate and reciprocate.

disclaimer: im not working for them :smile: just my 5cents n ofcuz; for above at own discretion; stinky socks n underwear still prevail

Thank you sunnyxoxo for sharing with me! Your nose is barely swollen and already looks wonderful! I will be including Dr. Jung on my short list of possible surgeons.

About the glasses...I know that the time advised to refrain from wearing them differs. It depends upon what your individual surgeon recommends, and also what was done to the nose. For example; if an osteotomy (breaking the nasal bones to narrow them) was performed, it's usually longer. If Dr. Jung said 1 month, it's probably fine to start weaing glasses. Of course it won't hurt if you want to wait a bit longer...totally up to you.

haha thanks for the advice and in any case, glad to be of help :smile:

GOOD LUCK :biggrin:

I am thinking of going in June. I'm still researching which surgeon to go with. Which doctor are you thinking?

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Chairman!

Hi!

Thanks for the response!! I have decided to go with dr. G. He's very nice, cheap and talented. I would like to go to Korea but I have a busy work schedule. And plus I would like to do more research. :smile:

Ohh!! Me too pleasee!!! My email is [email protected]. I would greatly appreciated it! I would love to go to Korea to get my nose done too! I hope work will let me off for two weeks. I am deciding wether to get it done here or in Korea. But I haven't been able to find results from patients from Korea other than the website. The doctor I'm interested here is dr. Grigoryants. A few friends had it done by him and they came out amazing!! As I'm sure yours look fantastic too! Thanks in advance ladies!!

what kind of material are you looking at?
Wow, if you have friends that did with this doctor and came out amazing, you should be more than confident to go with this doctor!!

I had revision rib done and mind you, rib's result doesn't come out looking fabulous, it takes a long time for it to look decent.

I saw his website and I can see that most of his patients are not asians.
almost all of them have quite a high structured nose to start off with, unlike asians that usually has low and flat noses.

HOw is your nose like? Are you going for just a removal of the hump, reshaping tip or hanging columella? If yes then i dont think you need to travel all the way to korea.