BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Can anyone recommend a good local doc that can give a consultation on eye job and non-surgical nosejob in Vancouver?

Also, what do you think of fillers that can be used to build up a higher bridge? Is it safe?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tq for ur reply! That info about their new opening is very helpful. I hope ur nose is healing well btw(read about ur complication in Korea) and glad u r back home in Malaysia safe. :smile: I already did my booking to see dr. Lee on this Friday! So excited! ;)

Really ? What time u will be there ?
I at there also ...

hey! yeah, the girl at banobagi would be able to help you book a hotel for about $45 a night, at the nearby hotel Nobelesse, or something like that.
I'll be going to banobagi too.. although im reconsidering BK for rhinoplasty.. but iono yet til i have a consultation.

when will you be going?? what are you having done?

Last slot, 7:30 :smile: u will be there for check up from ur previous op? How is it btw? Still swollen?

I am only getting pretty much a Tiplasty. Removal of cartilage on the sides of my tip so it can be less bulbous and using septal cartilage to raise my tip. I have sent my pics to banobagi and bk and they have suggested the same thing and considering the airfare and hotel, prices would come out equal. I had a consultation with dr. Raj kanodia and the only thing he wanted to do was just remove the cartilage on my tip. He was nice but didnt consider what I wanted and instead will only do what he thinks is best.

Thank you for your response! If you wouldn't mind, can you Please send me your B/A pics?

MMT Babe,

YOu will be there at the clinic from what time to what time?
What are your plans for the day. If we are going should be arriving around 3pm ish

Hi - Would it be possible to see pictures of your nose? Did you use cartilage at VIP? I'm considering it, but wanted to get an opinion from someone who has actually done it there. My email address is: [email protected] Thank you!

Would you be willing to share photos of your nose? I'm considering going to VIP to have another revision, and would love to get your advice/opinion. My email is: [email protected]. Thanks so much

Could I see pictures of your nose, before and after if possible? I'm trying to make a decision about going to VIP and using rib for revision surgery. my email is: [email protected] thanks!

Sent!

See what I mean!!

YOu lucky girl.

My nose was "demolished" and "rebuilt"!