• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBgurl, can i get the same too :blush::blush:

[email protected]

Hi ppl

I shld b at VIP tml at this timing!! *grinning fr ear to ear*

Is anyone there?? I'm looking for a dinner date! Lol! JoANn says I can eat a lot a lot a lot as long as it's b4 12midnight. Having surgery the next morn on the 13th. Whoo-hoo~!

haha LOL..I don't think you should eat a lot before your surgery. TMI, but I was so constipated and didn't do #2 for 1 whole week. When is your surgery date? I am suppose to be there Wed. morning for a check up. I didn't go to the clinic the other day to check on my bleeding nose, I figured I could wait a couple days. I know other who has had surgery complained about a lil" bump? ahhhh...I think I have the same thing, ahh worries after another. Man, to those who are getting rhino for the first time, it sure is a lifetimes commitment. I wish I could go back in time and never gotten this surgery =X.

I am as curious as curious girl, lol. can I get the same from u and all the other senior that got their nose done! [email protected] Tq loveliness!!

try the puffer fish soup opposite officetel!

or maybe galbis galbis galbissssssssssssss

BEST Wishes to you my dear!!!!
Rest well and take good care!!

Remember to keep us posted!!

I remembered I was too excited to get myself full! Only had some fried chicken the night before.

You still go to VIP for regular check ups?? That's good!

YOu mentioned someone has a bump, is it a patient there as well?
Maybe I have the same bumpy thingy as her. If you happen to know what Dr Lee did for her, can you let me know?

Hey hot mama,
No I meant I have a bump, but read I think others on this forum has experienced the same thing. I always thought that my skin around my columella scar was elevated, and that there was this little bump on my left side of the tip (on top of the columella). But it has been more apparent, and now it sticks out =***(, I think it may be cartilage? Either way its looks bad, and easily for others to notice that I had work done...but I will go on Wed. for my check up and will be adamant on asking what it is. I already sent JoAnn a pic of it....................I don't know if we are talking about the same thing?

I'm thinking of getting rhino, but reading ur last sentence makes me :shocked: how's everything turn out? Do u likes ur new nose?

Well everyone experience is different, don't let my opinion affect what your plans may be =). But...from my experience its more of a angle thing. Certain angles looks nice, others look extremely long and fake. Granted its been I think 5 weeks since my surgery, and I guess I still have a long way to go. Overall its ok, I just have probs. with my high radix and now I think there is a cartilage protruding on my tip, don't know for sure. I go back on Wednesday to hopefully get a definitive answer.

I also have to agree from the B&A of dr lee work, the nose look big higher.Maybe it's because of the usage of the rib perhaps? My friend came back from her surgery using goretex after 2 weeks she looks good already, and for rib case i think it will takes times to get the result but the advantage is we dont have to worry much about the infection etc. Is it possible i see your before and after photo? I wish i can share mine but i havent done the 'renovation' yet.but it look exactly like the dude here
[​IMG]. :Push:

i know...some kinda challenge for the doc i am sure...

Good luck megoreng ....
Tomorrow morning u can buy some strawberry , banana & yogurt at Hyundai Dept Store or Covenien store ( no fruit ) keep in the fridge . After surgery nx day can eat to easy digestion . I recommend those go Korea must try the black bean tea , it was good for health & tasty . I almost everyday drink 1 btl(1.8L ), even each meal I eat 2 person meal but I didnt gain weight .

TO those want to go Nami Island , it may help you ...

Regarding to the way to reach Nami Island. There are two ways that u can take as reference.

1) An easy way, a direct shuttle bus to Nami Island. U can refer to this website. http://www.visitseoul.net/en/article/article.do?_method=view&m=0003001004002&p=04&art_id=39982&lang=en

2)And second, by the subway.
From Sinsa(Line 3)-- Transit to Jungang Line in
Oksu station (Line 3/Jungang Line)-- And transit to Gyeongchun Line in
Sangbong station (Gyeongchun Line) and get to
Gapyeong station. Estimates 1hr41minutes.

When u get off at Gapyeong statio, catch a taxi and ask him to take u to Nami-som (Nami Island).

Activities > Recommended Itineraries - i Tour Seoul
www.visitseoul.net