BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Destiny dear, u look great, just need to get used to your new look, and you get to do follow up regularly at the clinic, you are in good hands. Stop scrutinising yourself in the mirror for now, before everything settles you're bound to look unnatural at some angle.

It's been 3 wks post-op for me and I realise even a little deswelling here and there changes the shape of the nose. Overall my nose is still swollen, the radix is still high but it has come down a little, the tip is still round but it is no longer upturned, the tip has drop a little and look more natural, I believe it'll get better cos doc won't give me an ugly nose after so many hrs of painstaking surgery :P The thing is, as my nose deswell, so does the rest of my face. Just 3 days ago, I thought the round nose looks quite cute on my round face. Then I woke up today finding the swelling on my cheek and eye area kind of disappear totally, so the nose kind of look a bit out of place again and my cheek kind of sunken, so it's back to that looking weird at certain angle. I'm prepared to go thru' this "look ok yesterday, look funny today" at least for another 2 mths, let's hope my roller coaster mood won't drive my family crazy before my nose settles down. Right now my nose is like the centre of universe, everyone (including my naughty cats) tip toe around it, I relax they relax, I frown they frown, I sigh they flee. I finally understand what you mean when u tell me I'll go thru' this complex emotional upheaval as I recover.

So you be patient as well. Maybe go try some rejuvenating facial, you'll be happier once your skin glows.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to you megoreng :smile: We will mentally be there for you..
Just relax yourself and come back with beautiful nose ..
Keep us posted.. Rest well

Megoreng, hope you have a smooth surgery tomorrow. I took the black bean drink MMT mentioned as well, and there's this "I'm real" range of 100% fruit puree (strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, even tomatoes), very good. If you dun feel like eating much after surgery, those will at least keep you going. Good Luck!

Ohh, where can I get this black bean tea? Previously uzura mentioned that green tea is gd so I went to buy a huge Box of green tea bags to bring over. Lol!! I'll b so full with all these drinks guess I don't have to eat already. Gotta try to lose sm weight while I'm there so I can come back transformed; new nose, new haircut, new n better figure, perhaps a new pair of eyes too! Omg, is it too much? Maybe my mum wont be able to recognize me when I'm back. She doesn't know that I'm going to have ps yet. =p

So any one wants to go out on a date with me on 12th apr evening? Lol!

Destiny, think I'll be at the clinic on wed morn. Im the Asian girl with black curly hair n a huge ugly nose on my face. Lol! Hope to see u! =)

U can buy it at Hyundai Dept Store . Exit from VIP turn right keep walking to Apgujeong station exit 6 . Take escalator to 1 more level . There have food court & supermarket . U can buy alot fresh fruit , yogurt & black bean tea at supermarket . Black bean tea have 2 brand 1 is pink colour label & 1 is black colour label . Black colour label more tasty .

Izora - Has the swelling gone down quite a bit since your surgery w/ Dr Lee? I've been looking at the photos online and the size of the noses look overly large. I would rather be patient and have a good long term result, but I also have to go back to work not too long afterwards and I don't want to look like a completely different person. If you could email me or I could give you a call to hear about your experience, I would be so appreciative of your help and time. My email is: [email protected] Many thanks

Destiny, I'm sorry if you have already stated this before, I was trying to go back to read your old posts but couldn't find it. But...Did you use rib? or did you use silicone? or goretex? how big is the bump? pimple size or pea size?