BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be in korea in august and i'm considering vip as well.
i'm already getting butterflies in my stomach and was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share your before & after pictures?
especially those of you who went to VIP for rib rhino?

thank you so so SO much~!!!!!

[email protected]

hi destiny1682, i am actually considering going vip for rhino soon... is that possible you could email me at [email protected]? would like to consult you a few questions if possible. many thanks in advance!!!

Hello, everyone, i am actually considering going vip for rhino soon. May I ask mintminttang, BBgurly, destiny1682, sunnyxoxo, rawdude and anyone else willing to share your B/A pics done at VIP? Thanks so so much in advance... I promise i will keep your pics confidential and delete right away after seeing it.
My email is mcotea at gmail com. Many Thanks Guy/Girls!!!

Opposite VIP hv 1 family mart covenien store . The restaurant just beside the family mart , must try dumplings , kimchi fried noodles , glass noodle egg soup .... Etc

If u stay at officetel , after exit turn left keep walking straight u will see Olive Young shop . In front the shop hv 1 BBQ chicken hawker ,there hv spicy & non spicy chicken . The spicy one actually just little spicy only , dun let the colour scared u . Both very yummy .there also hv another steam fish meat (I think) , also yummy . U will see they provide paper cup , u can take the soup to drink ...so tasty ....

Mmt, e variety tat u list is sooo tempting! N i love having lots of option. Bt too bad no body's gonna date me tonight so I can't order that much. Guess I'll try them day by day. Btw previously wai told me that he/she will b in Seoul during this period too. Any one has got any news of this?

I've kinda arranged to meet up with angelfern n she says she is gonna show me her dr kao nose. This forum is just so awwweeesome!!!

mintminttang, would you mind sharing your result with me as well? I would love to see more VIP noses, as I am considering Dr. Lee for surgery next year sometime. Your experience with them has put my mind as ease that I would be in great hands there. I am glad that you're doing well following what must have been a very scary experience! My email is: [email protected]
Thank you in advance! :smile:

Thank you mintminttang for sharing with me!!! :biggrin: You lovely ladies of VIP continue to convince me that this clinic is superb in every way... Just like BBgurly, your nose will only get more and more beautiful!!! :biggrin: