BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear i will strangle u guys if i ever see u on the streets, keep making me hungry! grrr ;p

remb to buy the nacho cheese comes in a twin pack. YUMMAYYYYYYYYYY

the dumplings R SUPERB!!!

omg omg omg food food food! id tried many foodcourts at hyundai dept store, lotte dept stall, coex mall, doota mall

ALL SUPERB. damn

oh u guys must try the fried chicken or fries on way back inside incheon airport near the gates before the boarding.. YUMMAYYYYYYYYY

You mean like DOritos kind or really nachos with real chesse?
What color is it, my boys love nacho and cheese.

Err..if there's no pics at e place how do u all offer food? I jus tried getting sm one to understand wat I was looking for at family mart below officetel. No suprise, no one could, n all of us jus stood there n laugh.. Lol!

save a pic of wat u r looking for in your iphone n show them . works everywhere in seoul hehe. google helps.

anyway, managed to find what u want?

Hey guys!
I had my nose job done 3 day ago.
I did silicon implant and alarplasty. I could see a difference in the width of my nose but my tip is UGLIER than before the surgery!
It is so round and fat and thick and bulbous!!!
Is this normal???
My skin is very thick so is the shape fixed? :cry::cry::cry:

how long do you have to stay in Korea for after the surgery? I'm thinking of going to see Dr Jung in June so any info is greatly appreciated.

Hot mama.. the puffer fish shop is stone throw away from officetel main entrance,cross to opposite street n turn left.less than 3 mins.I send u a pic of the puffer shop taken from officetel window .Do check yur email :smile:

Rawdude- what brand is the nachos? U r making me hungry !! YUMMY!!

Hey all,
I'm heading to Seoul on this sunday!!

No preparations at all. I'm starting to panic.
Do I have to change some Korean Won here or use the US dollars & change in Seoul?
Any good money changer to recommend in Myeong Dong??

Thanks!!

Hahaha, reminds me of myself when we were there.
The night before operation, we roamed around and finally settle in one restaurant that has like hot pot pipping noodles and some bulgogi dishes pictures outside the shop.

when we went inside, the menu given was all in Korean, no pictures no english translation. We tried to use simple english, hand signs and even took the waitress outside the shop and point it out to them what we want, in the end. Guess what!! One big plate of fried chicken for 2 adults and 2 kids, thats all! One dish for the night! Its really surprise me how they can even get to there!! The waitress also keep asking me politely if we want beer. "Hello"???

Raw,

Thats a good idea man! WIll do that and yes,
MAma is going back!! ( Didn't you read the posts??? huh huh!! pay attention kiddo ;))

I changed my date to 31st May - 7 June!!!

I can't wait!!

Welna, Thanks for the pic!!! Did you send one to Raw as well??? He is going to spam your mail if you did!!