BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

huh? wat pic? maggie Q's nude? lol -.-

wot? i tot u going KL? so u r going back korea! gees, r u going to do anything else? hmmmm

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mintminttang, would you mind sharing your before & after pictures with me as well?
I am too interested of getting a nose tip job and been searching around for the right doctor to go with and heard a lot of good reviews from you gals here about VIP.
My email is: [email protected]
Thank you in advance! :smile:

It could be due to swelling. Wait for 1 or 2 weeks and let us know if it gets better. Where did you get your nose done? wish you the best in recovering.

DOnt worry Arts!

You are only less than a week old, the swelling is at its peak now. It will
go down dont worry. Give yourself a week aor 2 and you will see the difference.

Im just going to say bye to Mr Bump-from-nowhere and probably redraft my forehead again.
Maybe my lateral? JoAnn says to let the eye doctor take a look first.
Maybe the prp? Maybe some whitening jabs? do they have that??

Then probably meet Maggie Q up for the puffer fish soup, I will tell her about you Raw.

Hi ppl ^^

I have been reading this topic for quite some time and find it to be very helpful in my research.=)

I have some inquiries hope you all can help me with it.

I hope my nose can become smaller and narrower. I want the changes dramatically and do not mind it to be fake looking, most importantly the changes must be noticeable. May I know which surgeon in Korea likes to do drastic changes to rhinoplasty surgery?^^

I had visited Dr Jung website and the B&A changes are good but his fee for primary is expensive to me.=(

Thank you

hihi! i stayed in Korea for a total of 6 days. I did the surgery the first day I landed in Korea; remove stitches on Day 6. But imo, if you can stay for a few days more, it will be better for your recovery :smile:

BRING USD!!!!!! else you are going to incur conversion rates...Korean Won can be withdrawn from international banks in Korea. :smile:

I did mine in HatYai.
I have grown many many many blackheads, really many and how do I solve this?
It is so disgusting and ugly!! :sad:
I dare not to squeeze as it is very painful and a slightest touch on my nose will be excruciating! How can I remove the blackheads? Advice please? :sad:

And.. how long will it takes for the pain to go off?

TIA!

P/S : Can I apply pimple cream on my nose?

MAGGIE QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

bring her back for me pls!! lol