BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

lol yeh funny. i pointed to kimchi ramen and they gave me seafood wheat noodles. -.- but it was surprisingly nice! ;lol

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks sunnyxoxo!
OK dear, so don't need to change any Korean Won at all?

My aiport transfer is quoted in USD anyway.
So i reach myeongdong than find money changer in shopping centres??

Can BBgurly tell me more about forehead implant?
I'm staying only 6 days, didn't plan to do anything at first.
Fat graft or stem cell not permanent right?
need a few sessions to achieve the best results.

Hmmm.. maybe fillers for chin or the stem cell injection.
but seems that stem cell needs a few sessions, not as significant as implants or autologous grafts.

I saw some pics of stem cell, it's written 7 or 8 sessions and results not so fantastic.

Does VIP offers Fillers or stem cell?
Thanks!

HI sweetie, it will still be good to change some Korean won la!
so that you can buy food etc before you find a money changer or bank to withdraw from :smile:

Hello all

Smlivee uPdates. Came out of e surgery rm Like 2 hrs ago, gobbled down sm porridge. Lol. Super hungry. So far so gd. N u know wats e most unlucky thing, my menses started this morn while at e lab doing test. -.- so today lost lotsa blood. Lol!
Shall keep u guys updated. =)

MEgoreng!!!!

^5!!!!

The most crucial part is over!!!!!

Yes please keep us updated. So Dr Lee is going to fly over to KL tomorrow? ANd JoAnn? Please take care of yourself since Dr Lee and JoAnn is not around!!

Forehead Implant - Yes VIP does forehead implant using silicon but Dr Lee himself dont advise to use it, although it is the permanent way.
Also, forehead implant needs to be custom made so it takes 6 days to make it. Dr Lee also mentioned that it will be more visible is patient has thin skin.

Dr Lee always leans more to fat draft injections as it has no complications and look the most natural.
Fat draft is considered permanent but you have to go at least 2 sessions for better results. Fat cells usually live longer on the second attempt. as for the absorping rate, it really depends on individual. If you are considered thin, have high metabolism, your first attempt usually doesnt last.

Well, I am going for my second one this June, will update on it if it stays on this time.

I know they have fillers for everything, restylane i think.
I am not sure for the stem cell injection, why dont you ask JoAnn what is the best option for you ;))

Megoreng ,

Good to hear you are fine ...
Actually you can choose porridge or rice . Somemore I love the seaweed soup . When I was there , I just drink the seaweed soup every meal & eat fruit . If you boring about the food , you can ask them help you buy some sandwich .
Even Dr.Lee & Joan not around , Dr,Sung still there . He is a very skillfull & gentle doctor . NO worry !!!

keep us update...;)

Wow, so fast. The worst is over. Rest well & wait for my arrival on sunday!! ;)
We'll gonna shop & eat next week!

PM me when u're ready to meet!

Hi Hi,

What do we pay in street foodstalls/ foodcourt, supermarket and shopping centre like Doota?
US dollar or korean won?

I think i'll just change some korean won here, bring the rest in US dollars.

I've read that Belita clinic offers stem cell but looking at the pics, some have gone for as many as 7 or 8 sessions, results not very drastic & it seems costly in the long run.

Ohhhh... i'm considered fat. lol.
so may consider fat draft/ graft (???), i've seen a video, there's this singaporean gal who went for fat graft on her forehead in BK, the doc will store her excess fat so that she can come for another session in the future.

Results looks good, seems visibly younger too.

1) How much is Dr Lee's fat graft to the forehead?

2) Is Restylane fillers cheaper in korea than S'pore?
I know that Taiwan is cheaper, e.g here cost $1300, Taiwan cost $800.

Thanks!!

Update:

5 weeks post opt. ( Last weekly visit )

bleeding: normal Dr. Lee said that the nose might be dry suggest that I saline wash it twice a day and liberally apply that nasty smelling ointment in the nostrils.

my "bump": agreed that the tissue around columella is elevated and the bump might be swelling. Just a waiting game now, no solutions as of yet.

Since I am such a fantastic patient :yahoo: I had the whitening laser peel and acne treatment. It was nice, never really had any facials or anything done to my face. My next appt. is in 2 months, by then I should get an idea of my "final result."

Can you tell me which hotel you stayed in and how much it was per night? Also, how far was it from Dr. Jung's office? Thanks.

Rawdude's will rock you!

Hi Babe,

At least you got your answer!

My columella scar was a bit elevated initially but now it has subside completely, almost invisible.

I guess scar creams do help in a way, have you apply any on yours?