BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

wot? dr lee called u baby?? :sad: he never call me that * jealous* .lol

hes very kind n sweet. and he said mine was bery eifficolt too. i think all surgery to him is efficolt. lol nad he managed to done it well so that makes him the grand master and boosting his ego. lol

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Destiny, is your bridge hard? (I need to use glasses).

Gosh! it'll be the blind leading the blind, i'm super blur myself.
Luckily sis is still ok:smile:

6 nights, leaving next sat 23 april.

You quickly be strong & recover ASAP for shopping & feasting!

ahhhh?
I only changed $200 for korean won, bring 1k USD.
ok or not?
or must change some more won??

Ah? I didn't know I can ask for that. I jus told him I want a nice nose, the rest he can do watever he want. Lol. As long as I look pretty, I'm happie! =D

Cos u r nt cute enuff for him to call u baby. Lol!

U know my case, it's really berry diffeecolt yea.. Took a sneak at my nose today when he changed my bandAge, I think it looks gd! Lol. Mayb too early to say, bt I know it's definately much better then b4.

For those who r interested, this is my 3rd doing nose. Issues WERE

1) super bulbous tip
2) weird projection of tip
3) bridge enlOngated too much w silicon
4) as a result retruded collumella
5) skinny collumella that can't support nose
6) uneven nostrails
7) previous doc did all the funny thing in me like tying my tip n grafting sm skin to make collumella more even makes it more complicated for dr lee
8) Idk wat else of **** I hv in my nose

So now u all know y he says is bery diffeecolt. In addition I had natural septal deviation to correct n I did Paranasal too. I tooK out my old photos for Joann to see she was like "u dOnt have a nose!" lol! Cos my natural nose was jus a lump of flesh on e face w 2 holes for breathing. No bridge at all, nt a teeny bit. I'm so proud to hv a soon-to-be-pretty VIP nose nOw.. *so touched n sobs* lol!!

Guess wat, I came to korea w/o a single cent of won. Lol! I even had to use card to pay for my cup noodles at familymart. -.-

hi :smile:

you pay in korean won for eveyrthing else :smile: haha so do bring your korean won :smile:

i stayed in coatel chereville...it is a serviced apartment kind of accomodation. very nice :smile:

it is around 5 to 10 mins walking distance to Dr Jung's clinic.

hello :smile:

i did primary with dr Jung so i can't comment if his revisions are good. But that being said, he is well known for helping patients who need to do revisions. So i guess he should be a good choice for you as well :smile:

Take a look at all the before and after pics done by the docs you wish to go to from their websites/blogs and ask members of the forum to send u their pics to help u decide too :smile:

hope u can find a doc that suits u ideally soon!
jia you~

Yes Megoreng baby!!
As long as he gives you a nice nose!! I am sure you will love love it!!

WHere did you do your first 2 surgeries??

u mean sgd200 for won?? NOT ENOUGH. if u r willing to spend on shopping u need a few billion.

not kidding, u gurls can practically buy the whole seoul back. too many things to spend on. lol

but if u r only window shopping then 200 barely maybe can survive.

change more change more!

one classic example. lol

AND SHOW US THE MASTERPIECE OREADY! lol *impatient*

looks like maggie q? or hyori lee?? at least a little bit? tell us more! lol

i am also interested in Dr.Wang. his before and after pics are rlly nice and he rlly knows how to fix a super bulbous tip. i've looked around at other korean plastic surgery sites but their before and after pics did not impress me like his did. although his pics are good im still not 100 percent sure on going to him. the pics could be photo shopped even though it would be pretty tough for someone to photoshop the front profile. i dont feel comfortable going to him like i would vip. im considering going to vip cuz i kno that i would be 100 percent taken care of if i went there. i would just have to be rlly adament about getting the drastic results i need. hope u find a surgeon tht ure comfortable with :smile:

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL NOSE....
:graucho: