BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@Kain: the extra pages were really useful. I just saw the nostrils corrections on page 20 to 21 and I am being convinced to go to Dr Lee. Nostril corrections were my main concern because I know this is the most difficult part (more than augmentation, definition that both surgeons I'm sure are good at) Dr Jung on his Q&A says that widening nostrils is very hard and on Jay Lee's email, he said flaps might be used to make my triangular nostrils to become more round (natural oval shape) but that it may leave scars, and I do not want to have a flap ( since it is a graft of skin from somewhere else) and my nose skin is very different from any other part of my face or body (just for the small blackheads :/ on my nose skin).
@jesse0 : thank you for the noble nose description, it seems really interesting, I may consider that, but wouldn't it be weird to have a rib cartilage in the nasolabial fold (we may not feel it with the nerves under the skin, but as we move our upper lip, we must feel that there is something hard in the labial fold, since there will be a rib cartilage, wouldn't it ? Has anyone had the noble surgery ?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jesse00 : On the picture, this girl also looks like she had a protruded mouth : http://www.vipps-clinic.com/vip/gallery/view.php3?kind=&id=356&start=20
Do you also think she had the Royal rhinoplasty. I think she might also have had a chin implant or another procedure. If it's only Royal rhinoplasty, I'll definitely do some more research about it.

I just found a link that I think might also interest some of you, a girl talks about here experience with a Dr J. (someone say they still think Dr J. is the best in Seoul) , maybe they talk about Dr Jung. I just think that she had a dramatic improvement (lots of augmentation) and that's not what she wanted (miscommunication I think). Personally, I would not want to have a high dorsum augmentation (since I had a silicone and before it was removed, I didn't like my high brige, which did not make me look cute at all.
http://www.realself.com/review/korea-asian-rhinoplasty-w-paranasal-augmentation-swollen-fake

@jesse00 : Oh, I got it for paranasal implant : it is something like that shape: http://porexsurgical.com/products/medpor-implants/nasal/paranasal-shapes

I imagined a "I" implant that was put just below the columella, perpendiculat to it.
Nevertheless, I wonder if the remaining rib cartilage is enough to make an implant as big as on the picture (of the link above), maybe he uses broken pieces of cartilage (like he seems to use for the noses, I read previously that he uses not one big piece of cartilage, but sometimes, bits of it).

What I meant by defatting was removing the fatty tissues from under the skin so yes. I kno that to make a dramatic improvement if u have thick skin defatting is good. But like jesse00 said u can't remove to much tissue, cuz if u do u'll limit or cut off the blood flow to ur skin which leads to dead skin which is not pretty. Hmm I wonder if skin thinning is a way to go as well. I wanted to get a steriod injection in my nose as well cuz I heard it decreases swelling of the tissues and prevents scarring I think which I'm prone too. U just have to be careful and kno the limit when doing these things to the nose, but they can help a lot with the outcome of rhinoplasty. I didn't have a face to face consulation with him but I was emailing him. I'm probably gonna email him my pictures and ask him to do a virtual rhinoplasty.

I didn't see that post. Yes, I am also not comfortable in going to China and he doesn't seem to be very busy. Also Dr Jung was his teacher, so we may as well see Dr Jung directly. As to Dr Jung, I have a preference for Dr Lee, just because of the Royal rhinoplasty (that I just discovered), his B&A pics and the fact that he recommend won tissues (and not goretex).

O okaii. Thanks for the update!! Yes if u remove to much fatt the skin can end up dead which looks rlllllyyyy scary!!! But if done moderatley the results after look great.

Thanks for the info. I will ask them. So have you decided who you'll go with for your surgery? I saw that you were leaning for Dr jung at one point but have a change of heart now? when are you planning on doing it?

probably just a bad translation. i used google translate. maybe using yahoo will give better results =P

you should still be able to select text using ctrl+a

it looks like she had her chin augmented. i do notice a good difference around the paranasal area too though

i'm going with vip clinic. my surgery is on april 25. less than 2 weeks from now :biggrin:

and let me know if you decide on going with artnouveau. i did a bit of research on it including which airport shuttle bus to take and a google map with directions to and from the clinic. some other trivial stuff too, but i did all that research and now i'm not even going there -_-