BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

i think there is a surgery for browbone augmentation

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kain: Thank you, I didn't know. I think brow bone augmentation would be going a bit too far for me. Also, it is only made of foreign material, the result looks nice on the first picture, but opening the scalp that much has a deterring effect on me (as well as the material that is inserted). Also, guys who do facial feminization tend to want to reduce the eye brow bone.
http://exploreplasticsurgery.com/tag/brow-bone-augmentation/

Hi Welna, will i please be able to have a look at your before and after pics?? I'm interested in paransal surgery as well.. did you use rib for your paransal surgery?? my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Thanks Angelplane!

This is such an good explame of how a long straight nose and upturned nose looked like!!

My old nose was a long straight one as well and now i asked for the upturned kind. Although it is still swollen, i see much improvement in my overall appearance. It really does make a difference although others might think it is such a very subtle change.

I see!! Then go do it already!! If only fat transfer is approved! I will give you my fats willingly for your forehead, cheeks, chin!!

Now that the date is set, I am getting all jittery again thinking of it!

I was thinking to ask a a few of you guys if I should go for my epi or lateral. And also if I should have a slight increase in my height.

If you receive my email, please give me your honest opinion in which I should go for or maybe it doesnt even matter because I wont look any better.

@BBgurly : You're welcome. I think Park Si Yeon was not very pretty with a long nose (personal taste) and now, with her upturned nose, I think she's gorgeous, to me this "slight change" is a drastic improvement.
By the way, was it Dr Lee who said it was just a slight change ? (Maybe operation wise).
I'd be grateful if you could tell me (in details if possible) what he exactly told you when you asked for that type of nose ? (Eg: "Oh, I see what you want, we just have to lower the bridge and project the tip a bit more to change the naso labial angle" ...or something like that).
As to height, personally, I will not ask for much because if the radix is not too high, the dorsum will look more concave (it was written in the bottom of a Before and after photos of Dr Jung, if you look at nose.co.kr, you go to B&A photos and type in the search box "tip" or "tip projection", in one of the pics, he says low radix).
Actually I found it for you : http://www.nose.co.kr/english/recent/read.asp?idx=12620&page=5&S_Kinds=Title&S_STR=&flag=8&LangType=1
So, to answer your question, if I were in your situation, I would not ask for too much height, but on the other hand the actress (name above) seem to have some height, but her eyebrow bone is also prominent (like mixed caucasians a bit).
By the way, in my point of view, this Dr Jung's B&A picture is one of the most beautiful noses he made. Mainly, I'm interested in projected tips (more than in height of the dorsum), because this creates more tip projection, a concave dorsum, or in other words, the upturned, small or "cute" nose.

hihi please leave your email here :smile: will add u on msn! ;)