BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

i wonder what will happen to our RIB noses if the world ends.... will they survive the crash?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for those awesome pics mmt! joann looks soooooooooooooo different omg! so much younger? ;x

angleplane - sorry for my late reply.. mine was a revision case and to add i am prone to infection from implant so i opt for natural material this time round.the good thing is if we get infection ,it will be cured by just medicine no need to fly all the way back to korea to remove the rib from our nose. i did noble surgery aka paranasal .. makes quite a difference to overall profile..

angelfern-sorry ,i know the question is for BBburly.
theres 3 incision at hair line, 4 incision above brow area(2incision each brow) there will be a tiny stich n size of small mosquito bite..

kain- its your turn ..your big day is arriving soon :smile:.. yeah!!

yours is noble? no wonder looks so princessy. lol

@Welna: Did Dr Lee use your rib cartilage for the paranasal implants ? Can you feel the rib cartilage ? How much of it does he put ? Is there a website in which we can see a sketch/diagram of a paranasal implant, because I am still unsure about how it is supposed to be like. I found this picture (that I already posted before) http://porexsurgical.com/products/medpor-implants/nasal/paranasal-shapes but it seems too big to make a rib cartilage to have that shape for both sides.
Or am I mistaken and a parasanal implant is just an "I" shape implant of 1.5cm and diameter of 2-3mm that is placed just below the columella ? I am just guessing, I still don't have a clear idea of that procedure.

By the way, I really like the nose of Park Shi Yeon (the upturned nose -the latest I think- not the straigth nose with a high bridge) We can see her nose well in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVkxVXonda4
I think her last rhinoplasty was done in a L.A. clinic. But I just found this on Yahoo answer http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100215180345AAecz0R
Does anyone know where she had her nose done ?

I like her nose on the left picture (upturned nose, more western taste maybe) and I do not like it on the right : http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/0712-parksy8.jpg
My concern is : Is the picture on the right, the typical "Korean" style ? High bridge, straight and long nose (after her 1st rhinoplasty)? Because I wouldn't like it. (The 2nd rhinoplasty was maybe done in LA.)
Nevertheless, I am sure, that if I describe what I like properly to Dr Lee, he'd give me something similar to the left picture and not what most people want in Korea. I am saying this because in one of my previous post, I copied and pasted a link from RealSelf in which the girl who lives in the US, went to Korea, she had a miscommunication with Dr J. and he assumed she wanted a long nose with a very high bridge, as a result she said she lost the cutiness of her face.

What do you guys think ?

Rawdude- dont be naughty .theres so manny fair princess here. dun make them puke .lol:P

angleplane- Dr Lee use my rib cartilage for the paranasal. i didnt even ask how many cm by cm gonna be cut for paranasal.. since m already cutting the rib for nose. why not use the same incision n get paranasal done(thats what i think n did).nope, i cannot feel the rib on my paranasal.for my case, i just do it without asking further questions after Joann showed me a few pics.. ha ha.
The final decision goes to u..:smile:

megoreng-the young korean girl by the name of Hye Jin should be there.she speaks good english . another would be Lala.;)

he uses wire fixation. it doesn't sound very secure i know, but it is a medical wire and it is really only needed until the bone fuses back together.

Yes, i meant defatting as removing the underlying tissues. I don't know what Dr. Jung does. He may also remove the underlying tissues but just not too much?? I have no idea. I just remember reading on his website that defatting is dangerous because it may lead to skin necorsis and seeing a picture of a nose rotting... YAIKES!

My guess is, he does defat the nose but since he's a skilled surgeon, he know how much tissue to remove without causing long term damage to the nose...

hey guys, about the payment. if you ask to be charged in korean won by credit card, you don't have to pay a conversion fee to vip. but you still have to pay to your credit card, if they have a conversion fee. the credit card company will probably charge less than 5% though

yeah, i can't wait! XD