BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hiya!

I've got the same issue! My T-zone has always been oilier than the rest of my face, but it got worse since my rhino!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foxxie, cannot pm you yet - I'll have to post more.

Never again!!! I want to learn to love my old looks instead of having plastic surgeries.

For those who want to do a nose job, please think it over - the dread of waiting for months to see the final result and destroying the normal facial features is something too drastic for some people like me to handle.

Oh my goodness, I thought having the surgery is bad enough and now I have to deal with a shiny and oily nose for life!!!!

My nose is shiny even now and I haven't reached a month post-op !

5th day post-op - shiny, tight, broad and huge nose. Itchy around the stitches...nose feels like wood. Oh dear, how can a piece of soft flesh now become hard like wood and not able to pinch it too ! How to put on makeup later when the nose is so shiny and hard? Makeup will slide off, no ?

thanks Vivi-bee.

My old implant was a L shaped silicone, I didn't use any cartilage at the tip. Therefore, it looked pointy and fake. The bridge was ok though. That's why I use cartilage at the tip this time.

^ OMG SOOO CUTE! So thats how u get that look... from a L-shape implant.
so now u removed the whole thing and only used ear for the tip? What about the bridge? Hmm ok in my honesty i like the before front picture better (yea it does look a bit fake but would it get better in time?) but your "after" picture of your side profile is much cuter. For some reason... your front view doesnt look like it would curl up like your side view. Dr Kim did a good job. (BK clinic rite?) can i be honest tho? Your alar looks a bit obvious tho.. like cut off.

ohhh opps... i re-read your message... u mean u put ear cartilage on top of your new L-silicone?? (replaced)
But since its your revision your skin doesnt look tight (but does it feel tight)? ive seen a lot of revision looks skin looks pulled.

Hi Vivi_bee,
I did my first nose job 10 years ago. L shaped implant only, no cartilage at all. For my new nose, dr Kim from BK replaced the old implant with a new silicone implant (not sure what shape it is, maybe I shape?), but he told me he used septal cartilage for the tip to make it rounder and more natural. He also made my nose a little longer (don't know what he used for that). hehe.. i know my alar is small, it's naturally small. I didnt cut it though.:biggrin:.

OH and my nose doesn't feel tight at all.

vivi_bee and foxxie - thank you so much for your encouragement. Hugs, hugs,hugs. Am having depression so it helps a lot that you guys bother to give advice - thank you , thank you !

I thought I know everything that is to know but when it comes to reality and seeing the mirror, oh my, I got a fright of my life! Now can't hardly wait for the 3-month period to end.

I know it can be super traumatizing after a surgery but I guess that's why you have to mentally prepare. After my surgery my nose looked so swollen, it took probably like 5 months for it to look somewhat normal. Overall, I'd just say be patient and don't obsess.