BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hotmama's rank just got moved up the ladder to the prime minister throne. congrats. lol no way u r in my generation. the new generation only got me and myself n i. LOL ;p

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the swelled up lines are the implanted areas. Mine redness lasted for only a day.
YOu cant feel it even you press it from inside your mouth?
If not then you really have thicker skin than me!!

Yes, you can ask JoANn for a after-surgery "report" detail if you want. SHe will explain what Dr Lee has done etc; how many mm was raised, which rib was extracted for what purpose...how many moles was discovered.. blah blah..

physical and smile alot. hmm how physical? hmm

RIB requires longer downtime i supposed, not only on the face;also the rib wound. you can go back work within a week but whether you can take the swelling up on the nose comments by your colleagues/clients you have to think about it, its gonna be obvious on the swelling.

minimum recovery days required:8-10days

recommended recovery days required 14-20days

i got back to work on 16-17th day and im pretty outdoor.

then again: recovery time needed for everyone could be different

*dnt get physical , physical~ dont wanna get physical~~ dunt let your body talk~~ * sings -.-

OK i think it goes ( for rib stackers)

izora
me
mixedgirl
townstory ( if you remember her, such a sweet girl)
Rawdude
Welna
Megoreng
Kain - coming soon

did i missed out anyone?

I know like rhinose,chanelmania are from Hsu and Kao.

how many moles were discovered?? are u kidding me? now thats something i have a question to all:

during surgery: were we NAKED? i mean they strip us down n everything? n flip n squeeze and pinch n smell and prolly give us a stamp on our meat grading? ;x

yes u missed out our legendary MMT AND our mrs greenman destiny

oh wait did they have RIB done? idk some diced some undiced. diced rib??

i said my smile was very imbalance before surgery because one side of my paranasal was more depressed than the other.
Dr Lee corrected it and now it is so much better than before.

There was no swelling for paranasal surgery.

I am kidding about my 1 inch thick skin.

My columella was lengthened when he suture up my hole. He uses the hole to extend and strengthen up my strut by using rib/ear cartilage.

For the tip, Dr Lee uses rib and for most cases, another layer of ear cartilage for a more cushioned and softer look. ALso its like another sort of protection.

However, he did not advised on ear during consultation. it is only when i ask him about using ear for tip to make it look softer, than he added that using ear for tip will have that effect. So it is better for you to ask him if he will be using that for yourself or not.

The paranasal will not touch at all.

To date, I'm e latest art piece by dr lee n am therefore the youngest in the VIP family! =D

I had paranasals n dr lee spoke about collumella base thingy too, nt sure if it was done. Bt now I can't smile, my upper lips can't stretch at all despite deliberately trying to. Shall ask dr lee more bout this issue when he's back. Btw, I'm going to hv double eyelid surgery tml! =))

Of course naked dude!!!!!!!!

I think Dr Lee must be feeling quite boring doing surgery for you but the nurses should be giggling and gossiping about you.

Darn, how can I forget the legenary MMT.

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
izora
me
mixedgirl
townstory ( if you remember her, such a sweet girl)
Rawdude
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
MMT
Welna
Megoreng
Kain - coming soon

now the world knows. not the first few ;p

congrats! better back looking stunning , wait can the custom officer still verify u against your passport? lol

now my rank just got pushed downwards! yay~ lol

Yeah! You going to have it at which clinic? VIP?

.. i tot he shld be jealous and the girls were very MUCH distracted. LOL -.-