BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gd day meegoreng, i ver heard you done RIB. how is it feeling now?
btw; white and orange pills looks familiar think i had that. is it a capsule?

http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

the link can be useful
try take a pic, hope that helps;

cheers~

lol i think all of us were quite Donald duck. :X

@Megoreng: I thought the nose would be too swollen for an eye surgery after a rhinoplasty. I also thought of doing the eyes at teuims but I wanted to do the rhinoplasty first. How many days after the rhinoplasty do you have to wait before you can do the eye surgery ?

Lol, for the one inch I thought it was the size of the implant since I read it could be the size of a quarter or larger like in this pic:
1/ http://porexsurgical.com/products/medpor-implants/nasal/paranasal-shapes
or this pic, 2/ http://exploreplasticsurgery.com/tag/premaxillary-implants/

Did you have the shape of the 2nd pic ? (2/ the implant looks blue on that webpage)

So, if Dr Lee does not recommand ear cartilage for the tip, does it mean that most of the tips he makes on patient are rock hard like the rib cartilage ? At the end, did you ask for the ear cartilage on top of your tip for it to be soft ?

I can't wait to have my paranasal implant and my rhinoplasty... I'll come this summer to have it done.:biggrin:

Yup, tat is wat they usually recommend. But I hardly have any swelling OT bruising at all, except e lower cheeks tat made me looked like mickey mouse. Tml will b post rhino 6 days. B4 Joann left she commented I didn't swell like other gurls, dr kwon also agrees tat my eyes r ok to operate on, so I guess it's ok?

Idk wat is e recommended time frame in between a rhino n eye surgery, guess it all varies? Mayb u can check w Joann. Btw, dr kwon knows about VIP. Cos I went w my cast for consultation n he asked wat kind of implant did I Hv, I said autologous n he immediately replied "VIP!"

Lol!

I sent a coupon emails to Joan at VIP and the doctor advised me to have paranasal implants too because i have a protruding mouth. So i was thinkin it might help with my laugh lines too lol. Guess it might not.
So I did some research on the web about paranasal implants and some doctors (from the north america) suggests it should be secured in case of shifting, same case as the chin implants. They say to secure it with a screw :O it makes sense to me but it does sound scary, and lots of work if we wanted to remove it afterwards.
Guess korean doctors dont do the screw part which is better to me haha.

Do you think the paranasal implants push up your alar base area a little bit and makes the projection of your nose tip slightly higher?

I am having my first rhinoplasty done this summer too! currently also cosidering the paranasal implants. It will be in the end of June for me, excited and scared =p

I also have triangular nose and it's my biggest fear is the result came out like Jackson family after op or this

[​IMG]

btw I went to see dr lee and joAnn(also met MMT, oh so prettyy!!) last Friday and he is very nice person! I find them honest and not money $$ orientate. In email Joann suggested me few other procedure like chin n etc but after the face2face consultation they suggest that I should only do rhino n If, only if I want I can do buccal fat removal.they said that my chin is ok, my forehead is ok just my nose need the help(I even get from people if I had surgery went wrong before or accident!that bad it is ;'( ) I think of they really trying to make money, they can just push sales me the other procedure even if I don't need it but no, they didn't do that. One more thing, Joann told me that the price will(or already) increase bcoz Gov raised up the tax. I think now rhino started at 11k, but that I'm not sure. Heard from the Chinese fella at KL VIP.

I'm in middle of losing my weight now so I can see by then if I need buccal fat removal or lipo n plan for the surgery somewhere during winter or spring. Anyone wanna join!

I had online consultation with Teuimps as well. Dr Kwon suggested me to do epi instead of lateral but I wanted to do vice versa.

why our aesthetic view is totally opposite!!

QUOTE=megoreng;18691101]Yup, tat is wat they usually recommend. But I hardly have any swelling OT bruising at all, except e lower cheeks tat made me looked like mickey mouse. Tml will b post rhino 6 days. B4 Joann left she commented I didn't swell like other gurls, dr kwon also agrees tat my eyes r ok to operate on, so I guess it's ok?

Idk wat is e recommended time frame in between a rhino n eye surgery, guess it all varies? Mayb u can check w Joann. Btw, dr kwon knows about VIP. Cos I went w my cast for consultation n he asked wat kind of implant did I Hv, I said autologous n he immediately replied "VIP!"

Lol![/QUOTE]

megoreng - would u pls share with us why u choose Teuimps.

Bbgurly - heard that another famous surgeon for eye is Bandoeye, Dr. Cho and his price is one of the highest in Korea. Anyone here can share with us re Dr. Cho?

MiaMM - Agreed. MMT is very pretty, kawaii and sweet. She looks exactly like her pic :smile: Heard that buccal fat is not advisable for younger people coz it will be thinner once we aged. Buccal fat is what makes one looks young. On the other hand, there was a forummer (forgotten which forum) claimed that lipo makes her cheeks sag (you have to seek JoAnn's advice on this) till she has to do lifting though she is only in her 20s.

Fyi, lipo is at the epidermal layer while buccal fat pad is at a deeper level, so it really depends which is causing ur face to look chubby.

thanks rawdude... by physical I mean that my job just requires me to move around alot. I work for an airline. I might stay 12 or 14 days then. Did you take arnica montana by any chance? It helped me with some of the swelling when I did my previous rhino.