BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi jus ended my session w dr Kwon 30min ago, nt blind yet, still able to use iPhone for TPF. I paid half in usd n half in won (left sm usd fr my nj). Nt sure bout card payment, gotta check w them.

I'd b glad to post updates in a few days of my eye n nose (cast off tmr) if anyone is interested. Nt sure if I shld be speakig too much bout dbl lid though, afterall this is a nj thread. =)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations meegoreng! please continue to speak freely and update us on your eyes n rib noses. if dont mind let us know if you can tell the difference now on your eyes? is it swollen?

can guys remove those folds too?

thanks your replies will be greatly appreciated

cheers!

MMT is very friendly n talkative too! i actually think she look more purrtyy in person :graucho: letting me touch her nose n showing off her journey photos makes me wanna fly to korea at that moment! thank you for the information, i thought i just might need lipo down my chin but then Dr Lee mention about buccal fat, maybe because my face is kinda chubby. But i think it is better for me to lose weight first then decide wether that procedure is important. i agree with u, that actually a bit chubbiness to makes one look younger. i actually like a bit chubby chup on a girl look, like this two woman

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/10685233/Nancy+Ajram+nancy.gif

http://www.sexystarimages.com/postimg/bollywood/preity_zinta/preity_zinta_pictures/trendy_preity_zinta_sex_wallpaper.jpg

its scary thinking that u r in ur 20s but already need lifting!

Oh wow, thanks everyone for the wonderful comments :smile:
I actually got my eyes and nose done here in the US by a great doctor in NYC.

I'll try to answer all the questions, if I forget one just ask again :smile:

I got double eyelid, medial epicanthoplasty, and primary rhinoplasty. I asked for a medium fold, slightly parallel that looks almost tapered, and got goretex on my bridge and even out the tip with ear cartilage.

I thought I knew exactly what I wanted. But I was wrong. I think I was so nervous that during the final consultation, I blanked out. I had a pretty prominent mongolian fold which I hated. All I wanted was to get rid of it! Everyone loved my eyes and told me not to change it. (I had a small small hidden crease) but anyway, the epi was hard to get used to bc I had my nose done too and everything was so swollen and my eyes initially looked like they were tugged and pulled toward the nose. So depressing!!! On top of that, i was reallyyyyy swollen bc my skin is just that type :sad: my fold was also hugeee. Lolol. Not a happy camper. I was depressed like 6 weeks and slowly I started to see change and the swelling go down, etc. Now everything is slowly getting into place, and I need to continue to be patient. Conclusion, double lid looks muchhh better with epi.(no inner fold) everyone says my eyes are 'striking' and 'pretty' now. Before it was 'cute' and 'sad puppy' like.

In regards to the nose, the bridge was only raised 2mm. Sniff. I have very thin skin around my nose and the doctor said he really.couldn't do much. So he did what he could and he used my ear cartilage.to even out and lengthen the tip. Butttt, here's where I am upset. I didn't know you could thin the tip of your nose or make it so that your nostrils.don't flare it when you smile!!! :sad: I wish I got them done too!!! So now my nose has a slight bridge, with a fat bulbous tip :sad: so im thinking about doing those two surgeries in the future but don't know if its even worth it. Can someone tell me the name of those surgeries BTW?

My doctor did a great job but I just didn't know exactly and everything I wanted until after surgery, so that's my fault. I'm either going back to him for a revision or to Korea. I just don't wanna travel all the way there alone.. plus there's that tax now.. ugh!!!

If you guys want before after photos, let me know. Also, I am three months post op. oh and thank you for those who shared your photos with me, I so deeply appreciate them. If anyone else would like to share, I would love that =)

Thanks so much for the information megoreng~!^^ How much does Dr. Kwon charges you for your dbl lid?
Please do continue posting about your eyes and nose. Can't wait to know how you think about your dbl lid fold.

OMG! I have eyes like what you wanted but I want to make it like the "before" in the video.

@megoreng: One needs space on the eyes to have a lateral epicanthoplasty ? What do you mean by "space", between the eye socket of the skull and the actual eye ?

As to eye procedures, the inner corner of my eyes is yound (we cannot see the flesh part) but I'd like to make the inner corners going down and pointy like on the video.
Does anyone know if this is done in Korea ? (quite fast, it lasts 31 seconds) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x2kdQ6jIEA&NR=1

As to Wai, I also thought he was a guy...lol[/QUOTE]

Rib stacker burgers

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
izora
me
mixedgirl
townstory ( if you remember her, such a sweet girl)
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
MMT
Welna
Megoreng
Kain - coming soon

[/QUOTE]

i thought wai was a guy at first then realised somone called him a SHE. then i started to correct myself that he is a she then later on,somone called her HE again.. then now wot. he is a gal again?

WHAT ARE U WAI?

Thanks Izora/ Raw

My memory is failing me man..

Havent hear from Houseoftaylor but I kept in contact with townstory through mails. SHe has a new job and moved to perth... busy life now :smile:

ok burgers. so im like in the middle i reckon im the patty? YUMMAY

THIS is the funniest comment you have made so far.
I cant stop laughing now,
thanks dude.

:lolots:

OMG what a helpful video! I like the corners of the 'before' actually. I don't like round inner corners. What is that procedure called though??

how are their noses healing? i m curious to see those ancestral noses lol

Hey, since I'm new here I can't PM you, but I've been lurking this site, this thread, for a few days now, I'm highly interested in looking at your before & after pictures. Please send me an email? It's [email protected] thanks in advance! :biggrin: