BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... U have very nnice eyes :smile:
May I ask where u got ur rhinoplasty done and what the Surgeon did to ur nose.
Did u get rib done or just an implant? What don't u like about ur new nose now? And who do u plann on going to for revision? Sorry for all the questions lol. I'm considering going to vip for my primary rhinoplasty but am considering other clinics as well.

oh that "*****". i ve heard of her so many times. many here took that too, but i didnt. shld i order it from online drug store? im not sure if my local drugstore carries "her".

any side effects? im not approaching 3rd mth post op. can i still take it? will it help?

thanks

megoreng, hope you don't mind me asking, was wondering does teuim accept credit card payment or only just cash in Korean Won? Did you bring any sample eyes photos with you while doing consultation with Dr. Kwon and show it to him?

Your eyes are lovely JuicyME~!! Yes you still look asian to me^^
Where did you get your eyes done?

who invented it??

RICOLA! lol

ih YES YES houseoftaylor ! wot happened to her now? how is she healing? hows townstory too? maybe they should update us on the healing.. hope they r good.

OH UZURA !! that toad princess! hotmom pls list her on the list! omg. u d missed out so many vipians!

i just got an electric shock. wat fold did u guys say again? women got too many folds !

hi angleplane, sent the pics to you.
i was busy the past few days so i didnt send you until now :smile:

Sunnyxoxo can I pls have a look at your before and after pics? I'm interested in getting paranasals done too. Does paranasals need to be done in conjunction with the rhinoplasty? If I want to get paranasal dine now, does that mean I have to get a revision rhinoplasty to match the paranasal surgery??

@JuicyMe: Your eyes are beautiful. I was also wondering where you did your eyes. Is it at teuims ? I heard of many techniques, internal and external epicanthoplasty, Z and W method. Which one did you have ? You say "full epi", does it mean external ?

@JuicyMe: Also, you say it was hard to get used to the epi, it seems to be the case for a lot of people. Usually, it is when we are not very satisfied of the result. Indeed, when we love the result, it takes no time to get used to it. Did you need to get used to the result to like your eyes after the operation ? Did you feel like your eyes were too close to each other compared to before. Your eyes are nice now, but I am afraid that it will change too much my eyes' expression since I know a lot of people who like my eyes (behind a thick layer of make up though)...