BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

men in general; not me.

for me; anything maggie Q is GO GO GO GO GO! even no boobs. lol actually i think its how a woman carry herself.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very often; addicts always say:" i promise this is the last time and i have enough" . it never happens. ;p

I don't know if there are any side effects but it is a homeopathic remedy. But i didn't bruise a lot though and it seems to help with the swelling because for my revision I didn't take it and I had really bad swelling and buises... I read somewhere though that you can't take it for long periods of time. I just took it 3 days before the surgery and a week after. I also took bromelain ps (it said on the box that it is specially made for nasal swelling) on my primary rhino and I did not swell that bad at all. But it was already out of stock at the chemist when I did my revision. I think you can buy them at Boots pharmacy though... not necessarily online

Hi sweetie,
PM me your email :smile:
you dont have to do paranasals together with rhino. it depends on your condition..haha for me, i only did rhino without paranasals.

i jsut read.. i think its too late for me to that those. im already nearing 3rd mth post op.. guess those r not gonna help much.

anyway thanks for the info, if one day i get sick of my swollen tip i may just chop it off.

Still having my cast on, dr sung says it will only b removed in another 3-4 days. Only removed k-wire today. So in e mean while I'm flaunting my scary face to e Koreans, bt it wont last long. I think new nose n eyes r beginning to look gd. =)

actually ironically, i dont really quite prefer woman with boobjobs. most boobjobs seems unnatural. unless there is a way they use RIB too? --.--

correct me if im wrong, currently there is only foreign implants for boobies? hmmm

good afternoon ms meegoreng how are u doing?
i hope all is well, can we have a preview of your eyes ? not gonna ask for nose cuz i know the ans is" NO! u **** people"!

lol

Oh really?? U mean its like a ps addict in denial? Jus like how u mentioned tat most guys go for boobs than face, bt quickly reilliterate tat u r nt one of them ? Sounds like denial too! It's always, "other are, not me not me!" lol!

P/s dear cousin raw, I was only joking. I'm sure u r smart enuff to tell right? =p

Do you think that it is wiser to ask for multiple surgeries and therefore, reducing the time and concentration for the doctor to make the nose you really want. Eg: If he spent 10 hours on someone's nose to make it perfect, if he also had to do other procedures, he may not be able to put as much effort on the nose only. Do you agree or I just should go ahead and ask for all the other procedures at the same time ?

What kind of multiple surgeries are you talking about?

ehh wait, how come i have so many cousins out of the blue?

abt that rib scar; tell the next man u murdered your ex bf