BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Does anyone knows if Dr Lee uses wires, metallic screws/plates for the zygoma reduction? Or as Smallface clinic, he doesn't use anything metallic (which would be great because apparently he does use K wire for rib cartilage when likely to warp, and he uses wires for genioplasty too).

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think she even went with VIP then lolol

But anyway, I don't believe that there is a clinic out there with a 100% satisfied customers rate. I don't think a little "bad" review will affect those settled for VIP already. In this forum, you see many that are satisfied with their work.

Angleplan, I am not sure if you can do two separate surgery in two weeks. You need to consult your doctor. I did both in one sitting. I had a very positive experience. I didn't consult with any other clinics in Korea. Mine was done at JK clinic which I dont see people mention on this forum. In comparison to BK (I been there and met Dr. Kim), JK is a smaller clinic but more modern and very clean. I was impressed with the OR..it was new. I wasn't impressed with BK..as a matter of fact every floor looks outdated and I was concerned what their OR look like. I dont like the way they treat people and how Dr. Kim talks to patients. That is just my opinion.

I had significant swelling...I mean LOTS of swelling the first 2 weeks. I cannot eat or chew (absolutely nothing for 10 days) anything. Even after 10 days it was hard to chew anything because it requires you to move your jaw and this causes discomfort. Your jaw will be so tight even at 2 weeks. I was instructed to be on liquid food so basically I can only consume pumpkin soup and porridge. I couldn't even chew the grounded beef from the porridge. It was so tough and I was craving for food. it was awful..but I am so glad I did it. A week after surgery I regretted ...you know...it was emotional and not being able to eat or open my mouth to put a spoon in or even brush your teeth...well, you just cannot brush until 10 days later. The reason is the doctor does not want me to open my mouth....you can't anyway because it is so tight. Starting the 2 week Dr. instructed me to slow practice opening my mouth so that my muscle can relax and go back to its position. It has been almost a year now and I am very pleased with the results.

@deliriousgirl : I am happy that you are pleased with the results. I think I have a wide face and this procedure might be a good idea. As to JK clinic, I heard of it because this is one clinic that Jay Lee (Dr Jung's assistant) recommends and he says it is well knwon in Korea. By the way, did you have a rhinoplasty with Dr Lee, from VIP, before the cheekbone and mandibular resection surgeries ?

@Megoreng: For your eyelid surgery at teuimps, was it under local anesthesia ?

The doctor that did my jaw and cheekbone left JK and is now working at BK. He was one of the few skilled maxillo surgeon.

No, I did not have rhinoplasty with Dr. Lee. I had it done with another surgeon before the cheekbone and mandibular surgery.

Yeah both surgery will definitely change the shape of your face. My family and friends do not know I had it done. They asked " did you lose weight?" I looked like I gained weight 2 months post op due to residual swelling, but of course in a naturally looking way that no one suspect. Then after that my face started to look slimmer and the shape is more pleasing.

Make sure you ask the doctor if they can do the natural cut and the V-line cut which is most desired by Korean women. I chose the former because it looks more natural.

hi...what kind of surgery u will be doing in banobagi?

That will be cool!

Hey Me goreng babe,

when are you coming back?
Btw, what did joann or doc lee say about your eyes? Were they cool about it?? Just curious because i think you are the first one i know that did your surgery with another clinic .