• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rib stacker burgers

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
Izora
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory ( if you remember her, such a sweet girl)
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
MMT
Welna
Megoreng
Jamnyc - coming soon
Kain - coming soon

is this sorted according to date of surgery?

La Jolla, California, Dr. C. Dennis Bucko! One of the best Drs. in the U.S. Did my nose and it came out beautifully. He also did my Breasts, lipo and forehead lift and breast lift. I am 48 years old now and Dr. Bucko has been my plastic surgeon since I was 25. I was a student when I first went to him and borrowed money to have my first operation, now I am an attorney and a Dr.'s wife and am still a loyal patient of Dr. Bucko's. I am not affiliated with him in any way. However, I am very happy with the results and with his professionalism. He is especially known for his expertise with eyes.

Oh! Means there r 3 of us fr TPF at VIP now!

@jamnyc, was it ur mum tat I had lunch w yesterday? Think she was waiting for u while u were in surgery.

Good Luck Kain! Hope the flight's enjoyable :smile:

Megoreng, Can i ask if you wear glasses? Was wondering how those with eyesight problems deal with nose and eye surgery. Been going back and forth about whether to do my eyes or not but I'm not sure how i'm going to deal with being blind as a bat for several days >"<

you can keep them in the officetel or ask joann to keep it in the safe

thanks guys

are you in the hospital nursing room? my surgery i one monday so maybe i'll see you there

i'm in room 1115

i got the chance to ask dr lee about my uneven eyelids.

apparently i have ptosis on the eyelid that looks better, which is kinda funny, cos now i wish i had ptosis on both eyelids :[

i'll post a review later. i wanna enjoy my two days before teh surgery. had a consultation and examination today

i think somebody may have mentioned kraze burgers before. joann recommended it to me and my dad and it was great :smile:

also, it was kinda funny watching joann jokingly tug at my dad's eyelids while telling him he needs to get his eyes done. :biggrin:

also, someone who has been here before pls tell me how to flush the toilet. it has all these buttons but no handle. i'm afraid taht i will accidentally activate the bidet and have it spray in my face instead :/

Thats hilarious Kain!!
Who knows maybe your dad will get it done too!!!!!!!

Seems like you are enjoying yourself over there!!!

Take care To all of you over there now
Megoreng, Jamnyc, Kain!!!!!!

YOu guys have all our support!!!