BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, what should i do to try to distract attention away from my soon-to-be big swollen nose when i get back to school?

should i cut my hair short and hope ppl think i look dif. cos i got a haircut?

or should i keep my hair and start wearing a hat, new wardrobe, and avoid ppl i know for a long while?

http://www.vipps-clinic.com/nose/content/c2_0201.php

maybe that, i forgot to ask a lot of things in my consultation, but he said he was gonna lengthen my nose and i think the columella was what he meant. that page might have some useful info

if not check out this page and maybe it will have some useful info
http://www.vipps-clinic.com/nose/content/c2_0100.php
i'm gonna go over this stuff for a few minutes and see if i learn anything

Awww...I didn't mean for it to sound that way! I'm SO EXCITED for you! But I understand...as much as I want this myself, I'm sure I'd feel nervous if I were in Korea awaiting my big day!

The haircut...I've thought about this for myself as well. I'd say wait on deciding to change your hair until your nose settles just a bit. You will look different with the surgical alterations...some have a difficult time with this in the early part of healing. Getting used to a drastic haircut alone can be hard at times. Could be too much change all at once for you. Basically, I wouldn't suggest going to get it cut today or right after surgery. Just a thought...

wait a min ,now larry is wai? so wai is a man now? again??so he can be a woman later on huh, now i m beginning to see the whole picture...

that imagination of yours really scares me sometimes :sweatdrop:

wai is gonna come back to the forum only to find that everyone now thinks he is a crossdresser :queen:

i'm just a bit nervous. after meeting dr lee and joann, i felt a lot more sure about the operation.

i guess the haircut thing makes sense. gonna have to avoid ppl i know in that case

This is what happens when I wake up in the middle of the night and decide to take a peek at the forum from my phone! Now I can't go back to sleep! Haha

Wai, if you're reading this, we would love to know how you're doing! I was particularly interested in your case, being that you had gone to Dr. Toriumi and Dr. Jung previously. I had considered Toriumi in the past, but decided against having surgery with him. Just too controversial... Oh and for the record, your gender or gender preference makes no difference to me...I hope you're doing/feeling well! :smile:

what type of cartilage did u get? ear, septal, rib??? sorry for all the questions. i was thinking of getting my rhinoplasty in the states. may i ask which plastic surgeon u went to in the states??

Couldn't have said it better myself Angleplane, GET WELL SOON KAIN :biggrin::biggrin: !!!!!