asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody dare to reply. cuz 5 pages. LOL

must be very inspiring piece of essay. SEND ME

hi all,

Seen like no one replies my request. But is ok. I shall wait. But do anyone write or can write a full details of what is the process of day 1 to day x during the surgery period.

Anyone can help? pls... (:

erm opps :X lol

i just wanna make sure. lol

no offence wai if u are reading this :smile:

they puyt something into the iv in the op room and i felt kinda funny and couldn't help buyt smile. then i fell asleep. they didn't tell me before i fell asleep lol. i woke up and they put me ina wheelchair,elevator, to recovery room.

in the recovery room now.now hurt and i'm tired
whe i woke up after sedation, my throat was so dry that it hurt. and i couldn't drink water for i think 2 hours or something.(i actually couldn't see the clock because i was so tired)

dull pain on nose, chin, and rib. my eye are really dry so they gave me some eye drops

it looks like they took uziras suggestions which rawdude gave to them. they have soy driks now instead of sugary drinks. they do have a can of somethin which might be sugary, i haven;t tried it yet, they also have minutemaid oragnge juice in the fridge.
they gave me porridge and it was delicious :P

also, my typing sucks right now. i add extra letter everywhere and omit some because my coordination sucks. too tired to proof-read

dr lee said he augmented mny chin by "more than 6mm". looks good. i hope the deswelling doesn't make it too small though. i was kinda hoping for a ibt more but i trust his judgement

also, if you get up and untie the iv from the bed (so you can pee or somethinhg) ask a nurse ot do it. i did it and the iv backed up with blood. i didn't notice until i started feeling sore. i pressed the servuce buttona nd a nurse came to inject anti-coagulant into the iv. all better

my lip is wollen but i can still feel it my chin is numb

Ur email add?

U had a 2nd surgery on chin?? Tot u already did ur nose previously?

they puyt something into the iv in the op room and i felt kinda funny and couldn't help buyt smile. then i fell asleep. they didn't tell me before i fell asleep lol. i woke up and they put me ina wheelchair,elevator, to recovery room.

in the recovery room now.now hurt and i'm tired
whe i woke up after sedation, my throat was so dry that it hurt. and i couldn't drink water for i think 2 hours or something.(i actually couldn't see the clock because i was so tired)

dull pain on nose, chin, and rib. my eye are really dry so they gave me some eye drops

it looks like they took uziras suggestions which rawdude gave to them. they have soy driks now instead of sugary drinks. they do have a can of somethin which might be sugary, i haven;t tried it yet, they also have minutemaid oragnge juice in the fridge.
they gave me porridge and it was delicious

also, my typing sucks right now. i add extra letter everywhere and omit some because my coordination sucks. too tired to proof-read

dr lee said he augmented mny chin by "more than 6mm". looks good. i hope the deswelling doesn't make it too small though. i was kinda hoping for a ibt more but i trust his judgement

also, if you get up and untie the iv from the bed (so you can pee or somethinhg) ask a nurse ot do it. i did it and the iv backed up with blood. i didn't notice until i started feeling sore. i pressed the servuce buttona nd a nurse came to inject anti-coagulant into the iv. all better

my lip is wollen but i can still feel it my chin is numb

hard to drink an breaht at the samne time >.<

and its hard to sit up straight. i'm gonna end up with a slouch pretty soon

Congrats Kain, on your successful surgery.
This is so funny - Kain became "Destiny" after the surgery.
btw - coughing out 2 lumps of blood is nothing. I coughed out countless lumps - coughed out 1 just last wk - on the 31st day post-op.

HA HA HA I was soo confused while reading ur post. I thought destiny already recovered from her surgery. Now it mkes more sense. Have a good recovery :smile: