BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kain, hope you are recovering well. How much were you quote for the gliding genioplasty surgery?? I think I actually need gliding genioplasty done more than paranasal.

kain u got us all shocked. i was thinking how come destiny went thru surgery again n by 6mm on the chin! that scared me for awhile. but it was funny. lol

omg. lol. . i hope destiny wldnt mind. i forgot to logout mine too when iw as in recovery. lol

send us post op pics soon! :smile: happy recovery

cmon guys lets help waterskin!

post your email here waterskin!

On a side serious note. I have been going out more and more meeting new people....but it saddens me that my nose job looks "obvious" from what I have been told. I know my columella scar is dark, I would have to put concealer and foundation on it to help minimize the darkness. Now the scar is the least of my problems. Ah...now I am so insecure about it, I never wanted to be judge in the same "group" as the stereotypical Korean girls here with the fake nose...Sorry if it offends anyone. Just Venting, only here can I be so open about my nosejob.

lmao james douglas will have his jaw drop at "tonights show" n every other nights he gets that "run" at that kinda risk, soon u can take over. lol

lol destiny idk, i told ppl id met abt it. about my job. im opened to them and i felt much better, ignoring their gossips everyday - really dunt care. its our life so we chose to live it the way we want it but we cant control how they wanna think. perhaps for a woman can be quite tricky, sensitive yeah.

well at 2mths ++ post op, the scars r really getting alot better than before. so be patient and i think those girls out there are just jealous.

just njoy the new nose and street food :smile: nothing else matters

oh ok ill let megoreng help u. shes got 5 pages and im only got 1 lol.

hers shld be very comprehensive. dummies for VIP nose.

btwwaterskin, wat exactly do u need or your nose? u can prolly post current pic of your nose so we can advise u better .

regards

Hi kain!
Congrats on your surgery! You sound like you are doing well since you are able to use the computer and fully realized you were on destiny's account. :smile:

@deliriousgirl. Yes, dr. Lee used rib for my paranasal implants as well.

@megoreng How was the flight home? Swelling is much better now but my eyes are still purple. Those packages of pills they give you to take four times a day make me sooooo sleepy. I think the half pill is a decongestant and makes me super drowsy. Did you take the half pills everytime? I am going to ask tomorrow if it is necessary since I'm like a zombie all day now. When I am up for it i am going to go get some bb creams and skincare!!! Oh, would you please send me your review too? My email is jamnyc78 @ gmail.com tyvm

Tomorrow I am going to get my hair washed and I am super excited. I have staples at four spots along my hairline from the forehead lift so hopefully they come out tomorrow too. They look super gruesome.

@acadabra. I saw the eyelid prices again on the pricing sheet. 1300 for non-incision and 1600 for incision. It goes up to 2500 if you need ptosis correction. I'm not sure what the 8k is all about!

thanks for the suport everybody, unfortuanateluy i can't type cos my side hurts. i don't think they are giving me enough painkilllers. the nose doesn't hurt, but i can't move because of the rib

the swelling has actually gone up since yesterday, and my rib hurts more than it did yesterday too :/

my lymph nodes especially (the area under the chin and jaws is filled with lymph nodes, which have something to do with white blood cells which fight infection)