BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Good to see tat u r well enuff to use ur iPad today! =D

Don't worry babe, all of us go thru the same damn healing process. It sucks big time bt when u emerge as a butterfly after being e cacoon, (all wrapped up n swollen) it will b so worth it!

Have faith!

Have fun being swollen! It's gonna last only tat short while in ur life. Nt many chance to re-live this stage. lol!

Have a break! Let ppl tk care of u!

Enjoy the process! So u will nt feel lousy bout recovering. Eat, sleep, relax all u can. Guess after this few days in kr most of us will hv to go home deal w all the issue at work/sch/home/ppl again. Tk this chance to recharge urself n stop worrying bout being ugly/swollen/unattractive. E ppl at VIP will do their job in making u well. N u? Concentrated on eating e right food, rest well n everything will work out on it's own alright?

N both u n kain hv mummy n daddy w u all. It will b so much easier for u guys. I came here alone, can't speak a word of korean, didnt even have any wOn on me for e first 3 days, handed my life n nose to docs tat don't speak much English n I survived! I'm now going back w a pretty nose n eye (though still swollen)!

I've noted the instructions down for ur mum of getting around, hv fun in kr yea? Btw, e skin care here is damm cheap!

U wun hv many chance to swell up like this in ur life, do u? Lol! Enjoy seeing ur face change everyday yea! ;)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! Gd to see so many TPF-er here. Feels like finally meeting up w old frens (although hv nv see each other in person b4) =p

All the best kain, I know u will turn out to b a gd looking guy. Btw, wat exact procedures r u having? U look quite cute already?

Pardon my mumsy looking pjs yest. Lol! Cos jam's mum Came to my rm to get me to go help her w door. U can get e instructions fr jam's mum about e subway or exists to places if U wan.

N Larry, if u r reading this. Glad to hear tat u hv joined the family of having a VIP nose! If u have sm time, y not share with us why u decided to have it at VIP? Cos when I met u, u were still shopping for a clinic rite?

had mine done in the States. I dont plan to go to Banobagi because they do not specilize in rib. I need a revision because of deviated septum and scar deformity, and irregularities of the alar.

Congrats !!! You finally did it...I am so envious. did Dr. Lee use your rib for paranasal? he recommended rib for me. i was wondering if anyone here had other materials for this?

Hey may I ask where in the states and the name of the plastic surgeon you went to??? What materials did you use for ure first rhinoplasty?

No need, i just popped by to VIP the other day, was in seoul for holiday.

Joanne recommended paranasal to me too.
we don't have to forsake the original rib in own nose, just take a little part of 9th rib, she said 1cm scar.

Ya I had paranasal n columella base too, all using rib. Shall talk more bout in my review, jumbling thoughts don't know where to start so I guess e best time to write would b on flight since I've finished most of e movies tat I wanna watch.

Paranasal implant can silicon too.

CONGRATS!!! :biggrin: Get/feel better soon!!!

kain...YOU'RE NEXT!!! Can't wait for your post-op postings!!! ;):biggrin:

What did you do with your columella? Did it needed to be corrected?

thanks,you look pretty good yourself :smile:

i'm having rib cartilage for my nose. dr lee said i might need alarplasty and osteotomy but he will decide during the operation after he has augmented the bridge and tip. then i'll be having paranasals and a sliding genioplasty (chin augmentation) to correct my protruding mouth. its more apparent from the profile view than the front view

your outfit was nice. if i can't figure out the washer/dryer, i may have to wear the same clothes for a few days =/

how far post-op are you btw? does your nose/rib hurt?

is larry wai?

if you wanna go sightseeing or shopping

http://en.seoulcitybus.com/sub.php?PN=course_circulation&mainNum=2&subNum=11

take a taxi to Gwanghwamun ($10)
pay $10 adult admission for a downtown tour.

get off at whichever stops you want to visit, do your thing, and then go back to the stop and wait for the next bus and show them your ticket. buses arrive at half hour intervals

there was a backlley in insadong filled with korean restaurants.

so $30 transport (taxi there, bus ticket, taxi back)
+$ for food, shopping, admission to certain attractions

have fun :smile:

Ohh! I HAD e same kind of nose as u did! He did osteotomy on me too. I'm leaving tml morn, wun hv a chance to visit u in recovery rm. Jus came back from myong dong for sm last min shopping. =p

I'm now 12 days into my nose n 5 days into my dbl eyelid. Tats y all r swelling n bruises. So far recovery for nose n rib been gd. Nt as painful as I thought. =)

I'm nt sure if Larry is wai, bt Larry is e guy I met when I was at VIP. He had consultation tat day n was shopping for a surgeon, so thoughT can get him to share y he choose VIP. He say he read TPF some times. Think he fr CND too, u can check w Joann. =)

have a nice return flight.

did you get your eyes done at vip? i'm thinking of getting it done here in the future, to correct my ptosis and balance my eyes