BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Thanks Megoreng and Kain for answering my questions about the glasses, dunno why I didn't even think to ask JoAnn, especially when i've been asking her practically everything under the sun... lol

Destiny, I'm sorry to hear you upset about the obviousness of your nose job, i'm sure it'll settle down in due time and that after a while everyone will forget your old nose and they'll only know and remember you by the the nose you have now and how pretty you look :smile:

Kain, I hope your recovery is going well too =D I just realised you got your nose done on Easter Monday, what a nice easter present! So much better than chocolate eggs haha.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those who hv rec my review thru email, pls direct/share ur qn here so others who may hv e same qn will b able to e info too. =)

@aud, my recovery was a lot better then most ppl I guess? I could go shopping on e 3rd day onwards. Aft e surgery, they will hook u up w a transparent bomb-like capsule which u will be required to bring it where ever u go. I try nt to tk too much pain killer unless is absolutely necessary. In fact I removed e capsule 2 days ahead of schedule. Pain been bearable so far. As long as my rib wound dont split open, I'm fine. =p

N now 15day post NJ, able to resume almost 90% of my daily activities like household chores n stuff. Hv nt tried excerise yet, Mayb will start tat in the next 2 weeks. A brief update of my rib wound, forgot to mention in review. It's painful when i lie completely flat, ie w/o pillow. Getting out of bed, carrying shoulder bag is nt a prob. However pls tk note n don't get carried away w ur shopping in kr. My lug was over weight n I had a hard time moving e lug ard at airport n fr airport to home. Plus I had a shoulder bag w laptop in it n 2 bagful of hand carry souvenir. Lol!! Stretching to reach e overhead compartment on plane was nt too comfy, I had to tiptoe jus in case I overstretch n tear my rib wound. Bt u wun hv this prob if u r tall enuff. =)

Please add me to the list please: [email protected]
Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I hope your swelling will soon subside to where you feel comfortable going back to work. :smile:

megoreng,
could you plz send your review to my email? I wasnt on the list that you sent to.
[email protected]
thank you very much. I appreciate it :smile:

I would suggest bringing artificial eyedrops if you have dry eye disorder like me. I think Kain said his eyes were so dry after surgery and nurse had to give him eyedrops. If you going to breathe through your mouth your lip will get dry, so do bring chapstick.

here is my list of essential items to bring:

chapstick
artifical eyedrop
Vicodin (for strong pain)
cold compressor
lots of protein shakes & Superfood and Wheat Grass (bring straw)
mouth wash
Q-tip & tissue

So after reading this forum for a while, I got the knowledge that the use of rib, ear, septal cartilage would have the chance of wrapping in some degree in the future years.

I have heard that the septcal have the lowest degree of wrapping so I am thinking of using only the septal cartilage in my tip plasty now >.<

How many of you have your septal cartilage wrapped before? May I ask?

oh! i've always had lip balm with me, forgot to add that in my list of stuffs to bring. i didnt have dry eyes though. as for pain relieve, u dont have to worry about that, they will be more concern then u r with the discomfort that u feel. they have cold compress, mouth gargle liquid, q tip n tissue there.

hmm approx 14-15k usd?

but i bought a lottttt of stuffss.. and i cant really keep track of expenditure when its not in my home currency. have difficulty for spontaneous currency conversion when doing retail. lol

How funny! I always carry my Carmex around everywhere I go....addicted to it.

Are the beds in the recovery room heated? If not, I will bring socks to keep my feet and body warm.

The beds and mattresses at BK are old and worn out. The beds cannot be elevated and they do not have heated mattress....sucks!

well, tats e diff between vip n not vip. lol! the recovery rm is pretty much well equipped with heating mattress and bed that can be elevated electronically.

and erm, i just rem smthing. ladies, if u r having ur menses or about to have, pls rem to bring along ur sanitary napkins. cos i was caught off guard on the day of my surgery -.- (yea, how lucky.) and after surgery, i was v active n tot wanted to clean myself up, so i asked e nurse for a sanitary napkin at 4am. and erm, maybe because they didnt have that at the 4th level, she gave me a diaper instead...(-.-''!!) lol!!!

i then decided that going back to sleep will be a better choice. (-.-zzz)

By the way, where do you get sineech?