BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kain if you don't already know there is a refrigerator outside next to where the water is. There are tons of ice pack in there. After surgery I didn't know I was suppose to ice my face and I didn't know where they were. But I was told it would make a big difference. My face was soo swollen JoAnn stood in front of me and didn't know who I was!!

yes RD is right!!
dont be bothered by those people.
They are everywhere so just hack them ok.
your nose will only get better and better and to me. They look awesome on you.

You still got to get used to it, thats all!!!

Is Kain a M or F?? I though Kain was F??????

How do you ice your face if it's covered in bandages?

And I agree with the other poster who recommended pineapple juice - I drank TONS after my first surgery and the swelling went away quickly. I wish I had iced my face too, but forgot about that.

Yes yes yes, i bet.

Why dont you go visit other thread that makes you feel better.

Please read the red wording. (:

Hehehe I was thinking the exact same thing!!! Too funny! :biggrin:

kain, I've read that postoperative fever is common, and that it's rarely caused by something serious. Monitoring your health is key, and the great thing is you're under direct care of Dr. Lee & staff, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Relax, rest, and know that you're in good hands. Although I haven't been there, the words of past patients make me truly believe this...

WATERsKIN, Tylenol or any form of Acetaminophen (pain reliever in Tylenol or other brands) can be found at most stores like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, etc. I'm not sure where you live, but basically you should be able to find it at most any store that sells over-the-counter medications.

Arnica Montana is sold at stores such as Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. It can also be found at other health oriented stores, vitamin stores, and through online merchants. Megoreng mentioned buying it from the makemeheal website. She bought Sinecch, a brand of Arnica Montana that is packaged in the form of capsules (12 total). I prefer to buy Arnica from health or vitamin stores because it's cheaper and there is more (tablets/pellets). If you type "Arnica Montana" into a search engine, you'll see that there are many online retailers that offer it. But again, consult with your dr before taking anything.

I would like to ask if all types of cartilage will warp over time?

My tip has extremely thick skin/fats and I was wondering if there are any surgery to help with this like removing the fats around the tip? I dont think tiplasty is going to help if I put in a ear/septal cartilage, cause my nose tip is really thick and fleshy!

`

its prolly in your junk folder. :smile:

`

OH toriumi again. That make so much sense u r unhappy. :smile:

i think u had not read each n single posts from thread 1 to this thread 2. if u had, u will be awared why so many posts abt Dr lee n VIP recently. and we had discussed so many times abt dr toriumi and his clan of unsatisfied clients.so called the best surgeon in the world? best in 1997?

jenstar; this dr lee from VIP did not pop out from nowhere and look at those burgerstackers ( if u d read) check each n everyone of us out and PM us. u ll know that dr lee from VIP doesnt requires a hired blogger here to rave abt him OR he does not need to pay the journalist to post a good write up on watever magazines or pay a premium for his google subscription to POST him the "best" rib nose surgeon" that appears on top of the google search. he does not need those. what we had been thru with him is not just gd reviews. he changed our lives.
nuff said

get a revision anywhere else u want it but i sincerely hope u ll be part of the burger stackos. or y not travel to VIP clinic tmr n find out yourself? from the patients :smile: