BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

If you read a few pages before, there are postings about cartilage warpage and removing fats on the tip.

Can check more on Rawdude's post, Izora's

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey faster recover girl,
we still have a coffee date to catch with the rest,

remember!!!

:goodpost:

`

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA wat brand? mamipoko? lol

kain are u orite>? gees, your swollen lymph nodes n high fever suggest viral infections. were u sick before surgery? u better be on a good anti biotics. if unbearable; request for a change to general hospital. high fever is not something u shld bear with. especially after a surgery. just take gd care of yourself yeh. n stop posting! u r supposed to be resting!

ask for some energy gel or liquid protein? did porridge help?
drink soya milk, that will help build a base in your stomach to prevent gastric.

recovery room is boring, just sleep n rest n eat. i watched TV n play with the elevating bed a little ups n downs to test at which level my rib wound hurts most. -.-

`

ah gimme some time, just came back from a helldays work. needa relax.

btw i had read megoreng award winning 5 pages thesis;
i have this thought;
i will edit n add on her 5 pages "guide" and circulate to our burger stackos especially the ancestors to ammend/edit/proofread/ however they want and finalize a complete ultimate VIP nose survivor GUIDE. ONCE N FOR ALL.

next time someone ask a question; uve got mail! thats it. LOL

but wait come to think of it; it will spoil the fun of posting n answering questions here .. AGHHH DILEMMA I HATE Dilemmas!!! GRRRRRR

Thanks, JAMNYC. Decided not to do eyes with them. Think they are more well known for nose :smile:

Sure. Take your time. But not too long. LOL!

By the way, does anyone here Skype? Skype can do up to 4 person video conference. I don't know who is comfort to conference with me.

Let me know your skype name and if can I send invitation via email with time and date.

Maybe Rawdude and Megoreng will receive my invite first if both are alright with it and of course the others are welcome too. (:

Hi,
pls write more about your mandible reduction.
Did the doctor shave the sides and use it to augment the chin?
Thanks!!

Hey babe,
The 2 breathing tubes of yours are classic.
epitome of coolness :cool: