BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I had no plan in going to Dr. Lee. I'm going to see Dr. Jung in June. I've always been skeptical of Dr. Lee and his people trying to advertise on this forum. Anyhow, my surgery with Toriumi was 8 years ago. There was a slight bump on the bridge but wasn't too noticeable at first because of the swelling. But as the swelling went down, it was very apparent.

Are you planning only going for a consultation or are you thinking of doing the surgery at the same time as well?

I hope what you're saying is the case. Do you mind sharing your pre and post op pictures. Thanks. [email protected]

why did you get your silicone removed??

the fever is over. lymph nodes are still swollen

i'm feeling more awake today. yesterday i was exhausted due to the fever

vip is giving me antibiotics so it should be fine hopefully

i drank 7 mini carton things of soy milk. hopefully that is enough XD

porridge was good but idk if they will know what i want if i ask for "energy gel" or "liquid protein"

yeah, i'll post b&a pics

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Do you get to just walk over to the fridge and grab as many soy milk u like? lol. That's sweet. I'm going to VIP in 3 weeks. So nervous yet excited! :P Anyways, get some rest!

The placement of the silicone had moved from its intended spot on my nose and was still hurting a few months after the surgery. Also, it just didn't have good projection or change my nose the way that a rib rhinoplasty would... so it was best to remove it and go to a more advanced doctor.

If I go to Seoul this coming month, I will also have consultation with Dr. Jung and Dr. Lee. Am keeping my options open. However, I am leaning towards Dr. Lee for now. Am seriously planning on having surgery. I been in contact via email with JoAnn but have not decided on surgery date yet. I am still researching and learning from other posters. Am also reading professional journal articles for knowledge and be mentally n emotionally prepared for this 3rd revision. This I hope will be my last surgery.

How long will you be in Seoul in June? Where are you coming from?

May I ask was Dr. T your first surgery or was it a revision? If you dont feel comfortable sharing your experience here, you can email me at [email protected]. We can exchange photos if your interested.