BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

U know wat kain, joan said girls recover much faster n they dnt feel that painful like us, i was in pain too especially when getting up. Try sleep higher incline that ll help. Meanwhile rest more first, walk around when u fell better as joan means bodily movements will help recovery but maybe not now for guys. Lol idk as a guy, wee prefer being stabbed to death no?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kain, perhaps short naps with little walks around the place?? I hope you start feeling better soon though, and put on some more weight!! Also, I was think of getting my hair cut differently because I heard that people will notice something is definitely different but they'll all assume it's your hair...

For those who brought protein powder with them did you have any problems getting through customs?? Might be absurd but my powder looks like coke ">.>

And lastly for the girls who have had nj with rib, how did everyone deal with wearing a bra afterwards??? I was thinking if a bra is a no-no then i should bring bandages and bind my chest of something so i don't err... bounce?? Cause I can't go outside without one >"<

You can't wear a bra afterwards?

Rawdude, thanks for the email. yes, I want to do rib. In fact, Dr. Lee recommends rib for the whole nose. He will assess if I need ear cartilage for the tip and fascia/dermis/connective tissue to cushion due to thin skin.

Here are the reason why I need rib.

1. deviated septum
2. asymmetrical alar/nostrils
3. severe scar tissue and contracture of the columella and tip.
4. depressed midface region requiring rib paranasal.

Oh, to answer your question....NO, I am not Korean..:P

Kain, how are you?

maybe you need to take some Zinc(increase Metabolic*) and Vitamin C(mantain/repair body tissues.)
Maybe some protein(build muscle) and a bit of carbohydrate loading(regain energy) also.

*More Metabolic helps increase of body energy also.

maybe you try nu-bra or non-wired bra. (:

Rib stacker burgers

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
Izora
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
MMT
Welna
Beefsoup
Megoreng
Jamnyc
Kain
Milkyway (Coming soon)
HHer (coming soon)

its about 3cm long right under your braline.
For me after 4 months, it is just like any other scar.

day3, i can eat stuff oother than congee now. i ate some meat, kimchi, bean sprouts, and seaweed soup. the cook here is really nice. all the nurses are nice too

yeah, it was really difficult getting up. i couldn't use my chest muscles or leg muscles cos it would huuurt.

my fever is gone, but i still got some rib and leg pain. i walked around the clinic a bit. apparently floor 7 is off limits so a nurse sent me to floor B1. it has a really nice garden and an elevator type carpark. there was a man there who cleans the cars and parks/gives back cars for the owners. he was really nice and brought oiut some cushions for me to sit on in the garden. i watched him operatew the carpark a few times. it was interesting

wait what? i prefer being stabbed to death? -.-

thanks. i've started taking walks now. it helps with the leg pain. my legs don't hurt anymore e xcept at the thigh whenever i try to lift the leg. i can walk easily though

i'll try to gain weight when i get back home as it is somewhat difficult to eat now due to my mouth incisions and numbness

i'm good now, thanks. i've had recurring fevers since the surgery but not anymore(hopefully)

i don't know if i'm getting enough zibc but there is minutemaid orange juice here, so hopefully i can enough vitamin c from that