BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Yeah I heard about that too. Even going out to a grocery store they have to dress themselves up from head to toe and they put on millions of products on their faces everyday. But to be honest, you're only there temporarily and chances are u'll never see these people again.

3 of my friends who grew up there said they couldn't stand the pressure to always have to look perfect 24/7 . They prefer the laid back environment westerners have. I'm sure if we put in as much effort as they did to look fabulous, we can probably achieve the same results. But it's a little bit too much for me.

I'm sure you're not ugly, even tho I've only seen pictures of your eyes, it's hard for me to imagine u looking hideous. :confused1:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@milkyway, oh I wish :sad: but on a sale of 1-10, my overall face is a 5. Nose and mouth play a huge role in how ones entire face is. My nose is bulbous, and my mouth is whatever. And as the swelling is subsiding, my eyes are getting more and more uneven. I'm a mess! So I'm going to go to Korea this winter to fix it. I hope 11 months is enough time for a revision -_-

I have a lot of weight to lose too.. so I hope I lose it all before I go... I'm actually praying that after my weight loss, my eyes will even out, my nose will thin out, and I won't need a revision... But that's probably highly unlikely... :sad:

Ok...as you guys know I live here in Korea,however, I stay in dondecheon which is consider country. When I first got here I was so surprise by the fashion when Igo to Seoul. It does seem like everyone is at a fashion show walking down the street. You can tell they take so much effort in their style, along with their milky skin and high high noses. But do I consider them pretty? Honestly...no. Maybe they are cute but many of the girls here they look natural hardly with any makeup...but maybe my ideal of beauty is different. Prior to moving here I was Korean drama n I have to admit those actresses or singers are beautiful, but from my experience you rarely see a pretty girl walking down the street. But yes, if u go towards the city the girls are skinner n taller. Some....so tall, it's pretty amazing.

ok we are here to b honest right? My face isn't that pretty....acne scars uneven skin tone face kinda long and asymmetrical...but I think I have a really nice body that makes up for it. Ahem...ok I had a boob job too..lol. I had a boob job 2 years ago, and now at a full c I think it looks pretty good on my 5'5 frame. But I don't live up to the fashion hype..i wear sweats and hardly never dress up unless I go to the clubs. But I consider myself a foreigner so I always have comfortable shoes on, because iam still exploring Korea.....

@destiny, hahaha omg i love how you admitted to a boob job, so funny :smile:

I completely agree, it really does depend on ones ideal beauty and what one finds beautiful. For me, it's the white milky skin, round features, but small, bigger eyes, and minimal makeup. But i try that, and I look Soooo ugly. I need lots of makeup to look decent, which is why I need my face fixed!! Sigh. How is it living in Korea ? Are you Korean?

@JuicyMe:

Nonononono! What you see in the mirror can be very different from what other people see in you. It's only natural to focus on your own physical flaws, but other people may not even notice it or even find it to be a flaw.

I have the most uneven face (eyes & cheekbones) with a bulbous nose and slight protruded mouth along with bad skin. There is no way you're as bad as me. Haha. But u know what, some people don't even seem to notice my physical flaws.

Yeah, you know one of my friend is KOrean but he grew up in Canada. He went to visit Korea for the first time and he thought the girls were really boring looking. Mainly because they all look the same. Everyone wanted to look a specific way. They were like clones to him. lol

@milkyway, I guess we are in the same boat. My eyes are very uneven from a full frontal view, trust me. Everyone notices. They say it's noticeable but not a big deal. But to me, it's a big deal if everyone can notice it :sad: oh well, I guess I will pray for a miracle....

JuicyMe...maybe everyone has some sort of asymmetry...

For example I had my consultation with Dr. Lee about 3 weeks before surgery. On the day of surgery while he examined me one last time before they put me to sleep he ask me what I want to do to my nose, and of course I said whatever you think needs to be done, as you are the professional. Anyways, he stared at my face for a little bit, and he was like your face is uneven, left side nostril is smaller, left eyes and lips are smaller. My nose (deviated septum) shiffted to the left. Then he said "Ill do my best." I was LIKE WHAAAAAAAAT? LOL I was scared, and of course this wasn't good news RIGHT BEFORE SURGERY...so yes end of story, my face is uneven!

@destiny, I just got your email, nd you are sooo pretty!!!!! Take back what you said about not having a pretty face!!! I'm trying to figure out which celebrity they think you look like... Anddd your nose is fantastic. I don't think they could ever make my nose look half as nice as yours.

@beefsoup : You'll never believe it, but Joann talked to me about you... Lol, to explain that people came from far away. She just told me that there was a girl who lived in Paris and moved to London who came to Dr Lee for rhinoplasty. So, I guess that's you ! How a small world...That makes this thread so real, it's like a VIP forum, kinda...

can send it to me too?

@beefsoup: By the way, how Dr Lee did your alarplasty, there are several ways:
http://www.vipps-clinic.com/nose/content/c2_0701.php
4 ways, which one did Dr Lee did on you (A,B, C or D), because depending on the type, you have a more or less visible scar. From your picture after (front), I wonder if he used method B or D, meaning that he has cut the outside showing skin of the alar rim, which leaves scars (even if minimal they are still there). My previous rhinoplasty, I had an alarplasty, using method C, I have scars, but in the inside of my nose wings.

Since your nose was initially small, I wonder how he diagnosed your nose when it came to alarplasty.

i agree with rawdude i think u were cute before :smile: so i guess a big difference isn't needed. ure nose still looks pretty swollen so maybe thts why there isnt a big difference yet. i was thinking of getting septal for my tip as well cuz its the safest, but im not sure if i have enough for the amount of projection i want for my tip. but rib also seems like too much of a bulky material to put into my tip... hmm have some thinking to do. dont worry im sure everything will look rlly good a year from now. and u dont rlly look like u need a chin implant. just my thoughts.

back in the officetel now and my face is really swollen. especially around the jowls and jaw

and i have this wire sticking out of my nose. does anyone know if or when it is removed? does it hurt? i can't really imagine him pulling it out, but i can't imagine him cutting it off right at the surface of my skin either