BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Dont worry too much on the ears.
They will look and feel fine after the swelling goes down.

MIne look and feel just like before ;)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just kept cringing when I watch the videos.

Thanks babe! This is so interesting and educational.

I cannot imagine myself going through another open rhino.
I hope this coming surgery will only be a very minor one that just need a tiny incision. I really dont wish for another open one.

kAIN,

You can still do it if you want too!!

ALarplasty is a short surgery!

You can consider doing it after your cast is off. I am sure Dr Lee will do it for you if he thinks it is neccessary for you.

that is a good idea. maybe i'll ask him in the next few days if i feel mthe same way

unrelated:
the icepacks that they give you in those plastic bags? take them out of the bags before you apply them to your face, or you will get blue ink stains all over. trust me :shame:

@JuicyME : Sorry I dont have a full frontal photo b4 surgery. I hate taking photos coz I look much better in person :P And true that I already had a small face even b4 surgery but I didnt have V-line face and now im gonna have it hahaha :roflmfao: So happy u know, just like a dream finally comes true

N ur ideal beaty is TOTALLY THE SAME as mine :graucho: milky skin, soft n big eyes, and minimal makeup... I'm aiming for this kind of beauty n that's y i'm trying to fix n fix n fix my face again hahahah :lolots:

Ab the price, u should email JoAnn to have more details. Coz it depends on the materials u choose to do grafting and how much u wanna cut ur jaw bones, ur muscles. But an idea : Full Nj 6k - 8k $, Jj 6k5 - 8k5 USD, revision add 1k (Price already includes several procedures)

@deliriousgirl: U so brave, had cheekbone and jaw surgery at the same time... I went only for jaw and my lil sis & JoAnn already asked me several times whether I was sure ab my decision... They told me repeatly that I was brave.. N I think i really was :lol:

But U know, ab the swelling, I only drunk water, ate pumpkin soup for 5 days after surgery n applied cold compressors, no sinnec or watever to help deswelling. N everybody say that I recover fast ... I saw a girl 9th day post op who only had cheekjob and she looked as she never undergone any surgery so I guess the jaw surgery is the main culprit of the swellings.

@Bisoux & Jesse000: Thx u guys, I think I wont wont do anything to my lips since so many pp are againts it.

Just sometimes... i feel they r so out of place, small face, soft eyes... But thick n wide lips just like 2 hotdogs...:roflmfao:

@angleplane: R u in Korea right now? Or U just communicating JoAnn via email? I was at VIP 1 week ago, I just left last Saturday 23th :lol:

Wat procedures will u go 4 exactly angleplane? rhino and mandible resection n cheek? n not at the same time but in different days? U sure u ll b able to stand that? Coz right after the surgery is the moment u ll feel weakest, but instead of resting, U choose to go to the next surgery ... n not mention u ll have to go under total anesthesia (if im not wrong) so risky n yet u want to go thro all that several times ...

I prefer once n 4 all, thats y I had everything done at VIP so that I myself would recover fast. Imagine U hav ur nose done, its still very weak, not healed yet, ur face, ur mouth, ur skin, ur body are in the same condition... n u undergo once again a big surgery. I dont know ab others but I prefer something which will not affect my body n my heath.

And dont worry ab the fever, I had once 2 just the 2nd or the 3rd day post-op. N Dr said it was a psychological fever . But still have to b carefull or else it will affect ur recovery.

nvm, if there is any difference, its only a few mm.

its probably just the swelling of my lower face that makes my chin look proportionately shorter in comparison to the width

but to anyone considering sliding genioplasty, make sure to specify whether you want your chin to be shortened or lengthened (vertically) or to stay the same height. i forgot to specify that, but it turned out okay

did i hear galbi????? GALBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

*ignoring the full C*

sliding genioplasty, rib cartilage nose tip and bridge, ear cartilage for the tip to make it softer, paranasal implants under the nose to add projection and balance the mouth and chin

so basically, sliding genioplasty, nose job, paranasal implants

Haha. I plan on getting one too, probably full C haha. Vip does really nice boobjobs. Ill probably go to them for tht. They hve before and after pics on their site.