BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too I wanna know too, from what I remember, raw said it didnt last long at all. I need to drop thirty pounds before i get the fat grafting. And you need more than one procedure for it to last longer.

Wow! You look beautiful already for 15 days post op. If I could only look nearly like that for my nose revision, I be so happy.

I can't believe you dont have as much swelling as I did when I had my jaw reduction. Well, I had cheekbone and jaw surgery at the same time. My doctor told me jaw surgery causes most of the swelling. Mine persisted until 1 month.

unlike silicone or goretex....there is limitation to the height of the bridge using ear cartilage. But I think your nose looks beautiful and it fits your facial feature.

Thanks for sharing your pix.

*waving and jumping* invite me invite me!

Lol... heard someone mentioned my name...:P

WATERskin: VIP's KL add is Lot 2&2A, 3rd Flr, Jln Puteri 1/5, Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor.

Beefsoup: You look pretty prior to the surgery. Don't think you need to go for PS at all...

Destiny: Wow! We have a superstar here. I wanna see ur pic plssssss....

LOL!! can I have your autograph please... :lol:

But i think I can handle it as my work place 50% close to superstar. But of course not korean superstar like you. :lol:

U r most welcome. Looking at the products dat u r using & treatments (amazing for a guy), guess u must have really nice skin.. no wonder ur nick is WATERsKIN :smile:

*shy* haha! not really... my therapist always said: "hmmm.. your skin a bit dry..."

Beefsoup!

You are SO CUTE!!!!! :heart:
Hhahaha and I actually REALLY like your new nose.
I love that it looks so natural and like everyone said, it goes really well with your other features. The tip now looks more defined and sharper, right?
I'm going to ask Dr. Lee to give me a natural look, like yours :smile:

I have more of soft, cute features like you than korean super staaaaaar features like destiny- so I don't think I should go for anything sharp or too high...
It'll look SO out of place on my face :shucks:

Btw, don't you DARE touch your lips! They are so full and GORGEOUS :heart:
I'm jealous of your lips...

I have a question for those of you who are in Korea or who came back.. All my friends are telling me that if you go to the popular cities, the girls are so pretty and so cute. With perfect milky skin, and you will rarely see casual clothes and they are skinny! I feel like I would wanna die of insecurity when I go there! I would feel so ugly if this is all true....

I think you do see alot of pretty/cute korean girls but there are just as many who are not... :smile: but they do dress up a lot more than the average west coast folks in the U.S. (that's where I'm from).

Don't worry so much juicyme and enjoy your time there! :smile: