BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Exactly like me right now :lol: 15th day n l have n m able to only eat soft food. I tried to eat meat after the 1st week, I ate a lot but only small slices n swallowed without chewing :roflmfao: But now the 3rd week, back to vegetable soup n no meat :lol:

Yesterday, my college fr called me coz they had a gathering, but I had to declined since they met up at a restaurant that mainly served rib n steak ... :cry: cant even hang out w fr anymore

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you can. Add me in Skype@ waterhootyou

It sound weird that Radude and me flirting around... LOL!

Beefsoup, I think your lips are gorgeous.. its sensuous and definitely not like 2 hotdogs.. I think each of us are our worst critics..

i did lots of checking on the ampoule of 'painkillers' that they attached to my iv and i have come to the conclusion that i am not recieving any liquid from it -.-

are they giving me a placebo? why am i walking around with this thing attached to me and an iv in my arm if it isn't doing anything?

@Chanelmania77: U right, "each of us are our worst critics" :lol:

@kain: I seems that ampoule of painkillers not working but in reality it is. It was the same for me.

@mengoreng: U right ab the addicting part.... I Just sent an email to JoAnn to ask what other procedures will I have to go for in order to have a face contour like Angela Baby's ... hope that i wont go crazy :lol:

My lil sis never wanted to do something to her nose coz shes scared of revision... But now she's hesitating and sometimes she speaks to herself like her face already perfect, just the nose that doesnt fit ... something's wrong with both of us coming back from Korea :lol:

I absolutely love your lippy girl.
I am thinking of getting fillers for them, so WHAT were you thinking when you want rid of it!!!!!!!!!

Oh my. I think this forum has a bad influence on me :sad: everyone seems to be getting their face restructured and now I want it! I now want a chin implant, forehead implant, and the cheekbones reduced. What is that procedure called? To shave down your cheek bones? Anyone have any idea of the cost? Oh no, I need to stop thinking about more! Lol >.<

I was thinking like ... mine are like hers :cry:

[​IMG]

Ive just sent an email to JoAnn 15 mins ago asking the price for those procedures ... :roflmfao:

Beefsoup: did you mentioned you are 24, a student, and blown 20k euros + 4 CCs on the surgeries without your parent's knowledge??

And u know who's in the photo?

Angela Baby b4 surgery :roflmfao:

So I thought that maybe I needed lip reduction 2 ... n then I'd look better... just like her did