BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Now that u mention that i notice ... When I smile, not 8 teeth but ab 10 r shown, n i thought it was because my mouth was too wide n my lips too thick :lol:

Smiling with lower roll of teeth covered by lower lip... hmm a bit difficult but I'll practice n see if my smile better.

N smile correction, is it some kind of nerves surgery so that we could smile beautifully :lol:

N what kind of field do u work? It sounds like u know a lot ab women beauty or how to make ppl look prettier :lol:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing unique. Just interests of beauty and fashion. :biggrin:
Sometime proper diets helps too.

Yes, i added a bridge w goretx 2mm and ear cartilage for the tip. I dont like my nose bc it is still fat and bulbous and i wish i had asked my dr to thin the tip. Why? Lol now im paranoid...

Trust everyone, your lips looks good the way it is. :smile: It looks nothing like Angelababy before surgery. lol. I have a feeling she might have done something with her jaw. Might of pushed it back a bit. It can make a huge difference on a person's mouth.

The way your mouth is shaped actually makes your pouty lips looks good. If Dr. Lee thought there was something wrong with them, he woulda suggested something. Most people would die for lips like yours.

This girl has pouty lips and she looks good with them.

http://dailylenglui.blogspot.com/2011/03/pan-shuangshuang-from-taizhou-china.html

I was thinking how to do my tip. so far I know septal cartilage surgery can change the tip and defat for bulbous. Using ear cartilage unless the septal cartilage is not enough for the tip.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank u. :smile:

Im sorry, can you clarify? I dont understand. Are you saying that septal cartilage should be used when defatting a bulbous nose?

Regardless, i regret not knowing enough when i went through rhinoplasty. I didnt know that people thinned the tip. Or could make the nostrils smaller :sad: the ear cartilage for the tip was simply to even out the length of my nose so that it would match the bridge. Sighhhhh

After looking on beefsoup's lip for so long... I notice is kiss-able lip. :smile:
I'm not imagine anything. If can choose, kissing beefsoup lip better than before angelababy's lip. :P

@milkyway, i agree. She definitely did something w her jaws bc she had a protruding mouth. Her lips look significantly thinner as well. And obviously the nose and whatever else. She is denying surgery which is just ludicrous.

What I understand is the septal cartilage can adjustment if there's enough amount of it. As septal cartilage is softer than ear cartilage.

Rib cartilage is still the best for the nose.

See attached file why rib is better than overall.
View attachment sps23016.pdf

I guess for now, ill stick w my implant lol.

Quick question. Wht are the signs of infection? Will it be painful? I didnt want to remove the implant unless it was necessary...
Does implant mean you need a revision later on?

I can send you photos when i get home from work