BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I had a problem of peeing blood two months ago and it was a urinary tract infection for me. The doctor gave me 3 days of antibioticsand it was gone after.

Do you feel pain when you pee though?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when in Dec are u going?? I'm thinking of going on Xmas day.. I'm going alone so is love some company ^^

I just saw that you're learning Korean. What nationality are u?

OMg, the thought of it makes me cringe!!! I'm gonna let them know to take it out before I wake up!:wtf:

I agree, I can hardly see a difference but damn! You look so young *0* I thought you were in your mid-teens when i saw the photos. I'm in my early 20s and you seriously look at least 7yrs younger than me ;__; With your jaw slightly swollen you also look a lot like Horikita Maki :heart: so pretty.

Ah, not sure if you've sen this but you should check out this link: http://tt.mop.com/read_4432458_1_0.html It's about a chinese girl who got surgery to look like Angelababy, kinda freaky but she does look gorgeous after.

.... UTI... is two people (that we know of) getting it a coincidence? It sounds hella painful >"< I hope they treat you right away Kain!

OMG!!! They do that to everybody!??!

thats no biggie. LOL . im not sure they did it on me but i didnt feel anything like that. or they prolly removed it before i woke?
UTI no biggie, drink lots of water, try barley, cranberry juice. they help.

VIP ancestors? lol well means those who had RIB noses done at VIP long ago. namely verity,izora,townstory, erm bbgurly do u want to be one of the ancestors? ? lol

@mixedgirl i may be returning seoul 3rd or 4th quarter 2011. see u at seoul tower ;p

Wow that shuang shuang girl looks SEXYYY !!! Now i'm beginning to love my lips :roflmfao:

@omom.momo: oh thx :smooch: its good that I look young, then when Im in my forties, without face lift, i will look like when i'm in my thirties... N with face lift, i will definitely look like i'm 18 :yahoo: uayyyyyy

:party:

I'm now sticking to the other forum for cheekbone reduction, forehead aug, n chin implant... I'll sure look even younger if i go for those procedures :roflmfao:

(I'm tempting my mom with face lift to return to Korea this summer, after seeing rawdude's fr who was in his 40 but looked like 25 :roflmfao:)

i went to the clinic and when i went for the dressing, i told dr lee that i thought it was a kidney infection (but i think he knew it was just a uti) and then joann got really worried and rushed me out before dr lee could explain it

joann drove me to an "internal medicine" place and i got blood test, urine test, and x-rays and the doctor said it was a uti and not the kidneys. (a kidney infection is much more serious than a uti) not sure why they needed x-rays

i'm kinda surprised that the uti wasn't taken care of by all those antibiotics when i was in the recovery room. but the fever, musle pain, etc, all symptoms of uti. they put me back on antibiotics and i'm in the rec room again

they handled it very well though. i felt bad for causing them to worry so much so i apologised but they said it was okay.

also: i finally figured out that the vial of painkillers they give when you leave the rec room probably only drips for a while before it runs out, and they refill it the next day

i'm definitely starting to like my nose now. the alar base is a to wide by maybe one or two mm, but i'm not sure if i want alarplasty for that little change. the swelling is down by quite a bit. the bridge looks nice from what little i have seen. i'm okay with a high radix cos i don't have a flat forehead. and the tip is starting to soften a bit and become thinner.

i also know that i will like the results of the sliding genio once the swelling is down.

also: joann bought me pasrties today, as well as for all the clinic workers. even the guy who works in the carpark. i think she is a very charming, sincere woman.

they are. as soon as joann heard, she brought me to a doctor. she didn't even say anything about the cost. i think dr lee could have diagnosed it but joann got so worried that she rushed me into the car so she could drive me to have some tests done

who is the other person who got it?

yeah, it stings.

the weird thing is that i had the uti while i was in the recovery room, and teh 3 or 4 days of antibiotics didn't kill it.

then i left and they gave me pill antibiotics, which i think are weaker than getting it from the iv. and 2 days later the uti got more serious.

but still, i'm surprised that the antibiotics in the rec room didn't kill the uti