BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

juicyme: yessss thats when i'm planning to go!!! for two weeks.. what's your email??
oh yah i'm chinese/cambodian.. because im so into kpop i decided to learn.. i already know basic just by watching dramas LOL..

rawdude: yes comeeeee come!! plus you owe me din din remmeber hahaha :P

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah wanna thank u for the guidance. i think everyone here owes u din din, without ur info, we had benefited from your sharing.

r u going back VIP? wat for?

another touching story.. :...)

yeh joan is so charming. she is also very smart. very very smart , high EQ. :smile:

people there r so very positive and nice. wish i can stay there and be king.

I also wondering.... please ask. tell everyone about that. :biggrin:

[email protected]
Email meee :0)

omg i saw that same link too a while ago, she looks sooooo different!!!!!!! i cant even believe it. well beauty is pain, theres this picture of her and her friend on her blog and omg they look EXACTLY the same. like they could be twins. guess they went to the same plastic surgeron!!!

wow thanks for the detailed response!! it rlly helps alot. lol i am not asian and my face is long. i think round faces are cute so i want one too! lol. i think if i have the extra money this is probably something ill end up getting done. i was just planning on a chin implant but why not something more permanent. lol im basically a vegetarian so i shouldn't suffer too much with the food part. lol thanks for the photoshop idea, ill play around with that before i make any decisions. hope ure recovery is going smoothly :smile:

Taeyang, don't mind send me your before and after photos?

[email protected]

hehe thanks rawdude. uhm nothing drastic, i swear!! i'm just going to remove the excess fat from my lid so that my eyes will look as big as they actually are.. i know i said i wouldn't but on the right eye theres more fat so it makes it noticably smaller than the left :sad:

oh yah and yes vip of course :P

everyone told me to not eat spicy food, beef or seafood.. spicy food because of swelling and beef and seafood because of the scar..

that's just what my mom and everyone at my resto said btw.. but makes sence

oh yah when i went out to eat two days after the waitress told me the same cs it was obvious i had nj with my mask on lol

mixedgirl, where will you from? korean? when I was young, my mum told me that too. No seafoods and black soy sauce or any black. LOL!

Uh-oh ...... !

A fren brought me to this restaurant n we had the Korean spicy hot pot thing on e 4 day of my nj. N I ate lotsa beef n seafood during my stay over there cos I was told tat beef is gd for recovery?