BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I think spicy make sense not to eat. but beef should be ok. Otherwise, go for white meat and less red meat.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i googled it.. not too serious it's just to prevent or minimize scarring.. but it's okay my whole stay there i ate whatever.. and than i came back i was told :huh:.. so for three months i stayed away from it and my rib scar is completely gone now

AND bisou.. I KNOWW :sad: too bad.. p.s my bbm isn't working now, so we'll have to resort to talking here now boooo

I did my eyes under LA. Meaning u r fully aware of e envt n will b even required to open n close ur eyes so doc can judge the symmetry.

Shan't scare u with more info. Sometimes i feel the less we know, the less fear. =p

plz tell me! i feel if i'm prepared for it i'll feel better lol.. before my nj i heard of some painful stories and i think that helped!

@mixedgirl, did u use scar gel or anything like it on ur chest? Bcos I am still wearing the silicon tape, but my wound has healed. Joann was saying that the tapes will prevent the scar from "growing", idk? So shld I wear the tape or shld I apply the gel, or shld I do both?

Lol! Erm ok, when I did my eyes, I was put to sedation for about 5min so that they can inject LA to e eye area. The sedation itself is quite an experience, I dreamt about things that I still find it amusing n funny till now. =p

After the LA they will wake u up. They need u to be conscious so u can control your eyes n move them when instructed. I'm a super impatient person, but I think the sedation worked in such a way that it calms u down n not letting u have the "flight" feeling? Because usually when i lie down, full concious, I feel very uncomfy n keep having urge to get up, which I didnt have when I was doing my eyes. Felt sleepy, bt conscious enough to move when asked to.

And u better hope that they inject the sufficient amount of LA into the area the first time round. Bcos my surgery took longer then exPected so they had to do another injection. PAINNNNNNNNN!!!!! N hears eye area is more sensitive to pain? Idk.

After the LA wear off? Back in my rm, I swear I nv wanna do PS again. Ur eyes hurt with every single blink n jus v v pain. It feels tat someone jus ripped open ur skin! I think a nj feels much better then a eyelid surgery. I had to tk pain killer b4 I could sleep tat nite. 3rd day on will be much better. =)

omgggg they better drug me good or else i duno.. lol so after three days you are totally fine? cs i found its true some ppl said after first week of getting a nj everything is okay