BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you recovery soon!

i am currently travelling lol... u r going to VIP KL for FCR?

Helps in swelling.

If you want consultation on your nose, advisable to email JoAnn directly. I think KL's main role is acting as liaison between KL / Spore and Korea and providing some facial treatments.

Mengoreng.... i wanna see ur photos .... plsssss :smile:) i wanna see how much uve changeddd :lol:

Im back to London, n my fr all said that I ve changed SO MUCHH ... they even asked whether I did something to my face :cry: I didnt know it was so obvious :cry:

@ mengoreng, Me too, I would love to see photos!! ^^

@beefsoup, of course people are gonna notice change, esp your friends. Haha I think we get so used to our faces and what we look like post op, we think we look the same and there's no big difference, but to other people, the ones we know, its a huge difference. Just bc it came out natural or some people don't say anything, doesn't mean that you look the same as before. But as long as you're happy, that's all that matters.=)

thanks

ignore this post for now, i'm gonna post pics of the medications later but my cam can't focus oon the text on the pills so i will write it here

then i'll post pics and ppl can try to identify them if they want.

red/yellow pill: JEIL/TRS
blue/white pill: [log]CKD/[logo]CKD
lare white pill: NRT
pink pill: SK-VRD
half white pill: S<symbol>L
painkillers (small white pill): KUKJE AR

ointment: Terramycin, ophthalmic ointment, oxytetracycline HCL with polymyxin B sulfate
gargle: benzydamine HCL solution

they also give a bottle of saline solution and an pump mechanism to wash your nose with, and a paper with some brief instructions on post-op ccare (its a list with 18 items to follow)

Has anyone gone to another clinic right after having a procedure done somewhere ? I know Megoreng did (eyes under local anesthesia after rhinoplasty), but I wonder if with all this medication:
red/yellow pill: JEIL/TRS
blue/white pill: [log]CKD/[logo]CKD
lare white pill: NRT
pink pill: SK-VRD
half white pill: S<symbol>L
painkillers (small white pill): KUKJE AR

It is not dangerous to undergo another general anesthesia because of chemical interaction. If I take all these medications and then get knocked out by another general anesthesia, it might make some dangerous chemical interactions. Am I right to worry about that ?

you only start taking the meds once you leave the recovery room.

idk about reactions, but maybe once we find out the identity of these meds you can ask your doctor about interactions with GA

i know there is an antibiotic, an anti-inflammatory pill, and the red/yellow pill is to help stop the bleeding.