BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

i forgot who asked me to ask joann about the full body contouring b&a, but i forgot to ask joann cos i was sick, sorry

but i checked both their blog and website and there aren't any b&a for full-body contouring

you're gonna have to email joann and ask her if she can send you some by email

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xing, may I ask what you getting done at VIP this June? will this be your primary or revision with rib or implants?

I was thinking of going to VIP too, but I am kinda nervous...still researching because my revision is too complex.

Kain, did Dr. Lee use alloplastic implant (silicone) or rib at the base of your nose?

Sorry, cant help it but my imagination is running wild.. sounds more like an incredible hulk than a tiger coz tiger doesnt punch chest lol... :roflmfao:

primary. i'm super nervous because i'm not sure of how to communicate with the doctor. what i want is a mixture of 2 different nose types and i can't seem to find a single actress/model with the nose i like.

people who did the sliding genioplasty, can you feel the "gap" in the bones? there were previously some comments probably from another thread on cheekbone reduction that says that they can feel,although only if they're looking for it, where the doctor cut and pushed the bone in because it's not entirely smooth.

Thanks Kain.
Ok, will email her soon.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and you're lucky to have your dad around.

Regret not having more gaibi, yummy.

Babe, thought we mentioned to you the other time
we were going to get fruits and stuff there??

YOu have to go, its huge!

I know why, you gals had too much macdonalds.;)

BBgurly, I will be there from May 16 to May 31st. It would be awesome to see you, but I think I'm leaving before your flight arrives. Sad.